Busy weeknight will not be so perfect with these wild duck recipes. If you shoot hundred wild ducks per month, why not trying to create the best cooking with these two wild duck recipes? We guarantee you that you will discover the finest tastes of the wild duck recipes with simple steps.
The delectable skin on duck breast or the free-bone duck meat will be the incredibly delicious for you to serve in the blind morning with the warmth. So, don’t wait too long and try this one of the best wild duck recipes named roasted tasty duck breast and baked duck poppers. Out of hundred wild duck recipes out there, these two will serve you the very best.
Wild Duck Recipes of Our Collection
1.Roasted Tasty Wild Duck Breast
Besides other duck recipes that you should try. Roasted tasty wild duck breast is one of the most superb for you to serve. This recipe only takes you not more than an hour and with the simple steps with the preparation times around 20 minutes and cook time is approximately 10 minutes. One of these wild duck recipes will yield four servings.
- ¼ cup of Worcester sauce
- 2 spoonfuls of olive oil
- ½ teaspoonfuls of spicy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic
- ¼ teaspoonful of black pepper
- 8 skin on wild breasts, cut halves
- Prepare a bowl and put the black paper, olive oil, minced garlic, Worcester sauce and spicy sauce, then mix well.
- Put the wild duck breast and coat all of them with the mixed seasons and put the lid of the bowl on and leave in the fridge around 30 minutes until the whole night.
- Turn the stove on with the medium flame and put the grill on.
- Bake the wild duck breast until it turns ripe or 5 minutes each side.
- Serve the grilled duck breast and enjoy.
2. Baked Duck Poppers
Among the wild duck recipes, you can still have another choice to serve in the early morning Christmas or holidays. The special taste skinless wild duck will create the mouthwatering food for you and family. Special taste of wild duck recipes of the bacon with the spicy jalapenos will create the distinctive smell and flavor.
Below are some steps for you if you are wondering how the one of wild duck recipes named baked duck poppers looks like.
- 2 duck breast with no skin on
- ½ cup of cheese, creamed
- 2 slices bacon
- 4-6 slices of jalapenos
- 2 teaspoonfuls of paprika
- 2 teaspoonfuls of cayenne
- 2 teaspoonfuls of powder garlic
- 1 teaspoonful of cumin
- Sufficient amount of pepper and salt
- Over the medium flame, put the grill pan until it turns hot
- Put the cheese, paprika, cayenne, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper and cumin in a bowl and mix them well
- Slice the duck breast horizontally becomes 3 slices
- Cover with the plastic and pound the duck breast until it turns thin
- Put the sliced jalapeno along with pounded duck breast in the jalapeno with the cream cheese in every end of slices.
- Roll up the sliced jalapeno with the bacon and stick it with the toothpick and do the same to the rest
- Place the duck poppers in the grill pan and cook until it turns ripe
- Take the baked duck poppers out of the grill pan and serve it.
Hundred wild duck recipes awaits there to try out. Nevertheless, among the wild duck recipes, two extraordinarily wild duck recipes named baked duck poppers and roasted tasty wild duck breast will bring you to learn the special taste of the wild duck that has long been thought to have delicious and soft meat. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s try them out now!