Do you have some veal inside of your refrigerator? Do you have special veal recipe to make with it? If you still have no special recipe for making that nice veal, then do not try to make any experiment with it. Why? It is because what you will do is not worth at all.
Actually, we have some short of nice veal recipe to try if you like. We have tried making those recipes before, and the result is not only good, but it is beyond our expectation. If you like, you can try some of those recipes. You can find out about any information that you need to make some of veal recipes
3 Veal Recipes
Combining veal with lemon is good choice. Lemon will lose any unpleasant smell and taste of veal. If you still do not know about that, then you need to try making this recipe. Here is what you should have if you want to try making this lemon veal recipe (4 servings):
- Veal 1 lb (boneless and sliced)
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Butter ¼ cup
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Parsley 2 tablespoons (fresh and chopped)
- Lemon ½ pc (thinly sliced)
- Salt and pepper
how to make
- Use pan to heat the oil and butter.
- While waiting it, you can start dredging the veal on the flour.
- Fry the veal until turn into brown color.
- Transfer the veal into cooling rack. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Grab your skillet and pour the lemon juice, butter, and parsley.
- Serve the veal on the plate and pour it with the lemon sauce.
Beside of lemon, veal is also good to be combined with parmesan. It will taste even better. Moreover, the process to make veal parmesan recipe is not difficult. It is almost the same as you make the lemon veal recipe. If you want to try this veal recipe, then make sure to prepare some of these ingredients (4 servings):
- Veal cutlet 4 ounces
- All purpose flour ¼ cup
- Black pepper 1/8 teaspoon
- Egg white 2 large size (lightly beaten)
- Italian seasoned breadcrumb ½ cup
- Fresh parmesan cheese ¼ cup (grated)
- Olive oil 2 teaspoons
- Tomato sauce 2 cups
- Part skim mozzarella cheese ¾ cup (shredded)
- Cooking spray
how to make
- For making this lovely veal parmesan recipe, we will use oven. Preheat your oven to 350 Celsius.
- Flatten your veal into ¼-inch thickness with using meat mallet.
- Grab a bowl and use it to mix flour and pepper. Grab a shallow plate for egg white. Grab other shallow plate to combine breadcrumb and parmesan.
- Dredge the veal into flour, then into egg white, and the last in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Prepare your skillet, heat it and use it to sauté the veal.
- Grab baking pan and start spreading the tomato sauce. Do not forget to spray it first with cooking spray.
- Arrange your veal in single layer inside of the baking pan. Spread the rest of tomato sauce in the top of the veal. Pour the shredded mozzarella on top of the entire ingredients.
- Bake it for about 10 minutes. Cool it down and you can serve it.
Some of you maybe prefer to choose veal scallopini than other veal recipe. If you like the veal scallopini more than other veal recipe, then you can try making veal scallopini recipe with brown butter and capers. For making this special recipe, you need to prepare some ingredients like (4 servings):
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- All purpose flour ½ cup
- Thin veal scallopini 1 pound
- Unsalted butter ½ stick (cut into pieces)
- Red wine vinegar 1 ½ tablespoons
- Small caper 1 ½ tablespoons (drained)
- Flat leaf parsley 2 tablespoons (chopped)
how to make
- First, you need to preheat your skillet. When it is hot enough, pour the oil and simmer it.
- Use a bowl to mix the flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge the veal inside of the flour mixture.
- Cook the veal until it turns into great golden color.
- Remove the oil; add the butter in the skillet. Let it melt and turn into brown color.
- Stir in the caper and vinegar. Do not forget to add a pinch of salt and pepper. Turn the veal inside of the skillet again.
- Serve it on the nice plate with parsley on top of it.
What do you think? Is that veal recipe have wake your appetite up? If you that recipe have waked your appetite up, then go try making one of it.
By L i n d r i