UK duck recipes are tending to be more popular. Actually the same duck menu can be different in each country. It is different in serving and also taste. It is because in every country there is different way to cook and there is different creativity to make the menu special from the place. For example is about the variation of UK duck recipes.
Although the menu has the same ingredient and also the same way to cook. It will be different name because it is cooked in the different place or different country. There will be two kinds of UK duck recipes that we can try to cook.
UK Duck Recipes of Our Best Collection
Duck breast with clementine and balsamic sauce recipe
- 4 breasts of duck
- 500 milliliters of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of acacia honey
- 3 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 12 of clementine
- 12 peeled
- 12 quartered
The way to cook:
- Same as the other usual process in the beginning of cooking. We should prepare all the ingredients. Make sure that all the ingredients we need is ready.
- Then put the frying pan in the top of the stove then add few frying oil.
- Wait the frying oil until warm, then add some ingredients we had prepared. They’re soy sauce, honey, and balsamic vinegar.
- All the ingredients we had add to the frying pan cooked for 5 until 10 minutes.
- In the process of the cooking, we should still it regularly until a, the ingredients mixed.
- After the ingredients ripped, add the clementine into the frying pan.
- When the sauce id ripped, turn off the stove and ignore it
- In the other hand, we prepare the pan to cook the duck.
- The breast of the duck should be cooked for 10 minutes until the duck is ripped.
- The best strategy for the cooking the breast duck is turning of the stove after the first 10 minutes, and cook again for about 5 minutes again.
- After the breast duck is ripped, we should move it to the serving plate and pour the sauce in the top of the duck. Pour to the all part of the duck.
- Ten it is ready to be eaten.
Warm Duck and Orange Salad recipe
- Duck’s breast : 2 breasts
- Oranges : 2 unit
- Light soy sauce : a tablespoon
- Redcurrant jelly : 2 tablespoon
- Honey : a tablespoon
- Baby spinach leaves : 100 gram/ 4 oz.
- Small red onion : a unit
- Ground black pepper : as needed
The way to cook:
- Clean all the ingredients. Wash the baby spinach leaves and sliced the small red onion. Slice the duck’s breast into three or four slices.
- Put the duck breast in the oven that the heat is about 2000 delicious/ 1800celcious
- The peel the orange and make it as juice
- After all done well, prepare a pan and put the soy sauce, redcurrant jelly, honey, and orange juice. Cook them in the enough heat, stir and blend mix all.
- In the other hand, take the duck breasts from the oven and put it I the plate. Pour the ripped sauce on the top of the duck’s breast.
- Roast the duck for 30 minutes until the duck is ripped.
- In writing the duck, we can beautify the served plate with the spinach leaves, red onion and orange juice.
- After roasting, the duck cooked and put it in the salad leaves. Give orange juice and sauce.
- Don’t forget to give the pepper.
- Then it is ready to be eaten.
As other duck recipes, these Both UK duck recipes are the easy recipes and delicious menu. For the Warm Duck and Orange Salad recipe, we can make it as the morning dishes. Because it is full of vegetable ingredients. While for Duck breast with clementine and balsamic sauce recipe, it can be as our lunch or dinner menu.