Turkey Recipes are alway able to crave a long holiday of thanksgiving to become the happiest day. To create the very best moment. . Turkey and cranberry croque maonsieur sounds so delicious with the combination of crunchy turkey bacon inside. This healthier Turkey and cranberry croque maonsieur uses the almond milk that will create surprisingly delectable dessert.
Among those turkey recipes dedicated for thanksgiving celebration, Turkey and cranberry croque maonsieur will be the most favorite ones. It merely takes approximately 30 minutes to serve with the highly nutritious ingredients that make it up inside. This recipe covers 1,070 calories, 74 gram of protein and 61 gram of fat and it is highly recommended to serve in your unmemorable thanksgiving celebration. Try this recipe out and serve it into 3 sandwiches.
One of Turkey Recipes
Turkey and Cranberry Croque Maonsieur
- 6 slices of thick bread
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of milk
- A sufficient freshly grated dash nutmeg
- 1 cup of grated gruyere
- ½ cup of grated parmesan
- 12 ounces of turkey
- 6 slices of turkey bacon
- 5 ounces of brie
- 6 tablespoons of cranberry sauce
- A sufficient salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220 degree Celsius
- Warm the milk on the small saucepan and do not allow it until boil. Leave the milk with the low flame.
- To prepare the b é chamel sauce, melt the butter in the separate saucepan over the low heat.
- Add the all-purpose flour and keep stirring for 2-3 minutes until it turns out to be golden color, then add the hot milk while you keep stirring until the b é chamel sauce thickened. Remove from the heat.
- Add ½ cup of gruyere, ½ cup of parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper and freshly grated dash of nutmeg and stir until they turn smooth.
- Take some slices of thick bread and place it on the cookie sheet. For this one of turkey recipes, bake it in the oven approximately 3-5 minutes then flip it until it turns toasted.
- Add two tablespoons of cranberry sauce on it and add some slices of turkey, turkey bacon and brie on the cranberry sauce. Put another slice of toasted bread on it.
- Cover the top of bread with the cheese b é chamel sauce and add some grated gruyere over it.
- Broil the bread for 3-5 minutes until it turns out to be light brown.
- Wait the corque monsieur slightly cool.