Thai recipes are often associates with the aromatic recipe or aromatic food. Among other Thai recipes out there, Thai green chicken curry recipe is considered delicious cuisine that use the chicken strips and mixed mushroom. Besides, one of the Thai recipes will bring the perfection when it is served in the weekend night. Thus, out of the Thai recipes, this special one will give you some nutrition for your beloved family.
Thai Green Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken this for 750 gram. For this one of Thai recipes you need of skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- Groundnut oil, as needed
- Mushroom : 400 gram of clean
- Coconut milk of 400 ml
- 1 cube of organic chicken stock
- 6 pieces of fresh kaffir lime leaves
- 200 gram mangetout
- ½ bunch of fresh basil leaves
- 2 limes
Additional ingredients for the curry paste
- 4 clove of garlic
- 2 piece of shallots
- 1 piece of ginger, cut in thumb-sized
- 2 stalks of lemongrass
- 4 green chilies
- Ground cumin for 1tsp
- ½ bunch of coriander
- 2 tablespoonful of fish sauce
- First of all, to make curry paste, prepare the food processor and put some chopped garlic, and then shallots, a thumb-sized ginger, chopped lemongrass with no tough outer, trimmed chilies, finally cumin and all the coriander leaves into it.
- Then, blitz them all until the ingredients well-chopped and pour some fish sauce. For this Thai recipes, Blitz for a moment and set aside.
- Preheat the frying pan with a teaspoonful oil over the medium flame
- Next, cut the boneless chicken thighs into 2.5 centimeter long and take the chicken strips into the hot oil.
- Fry the chicken strips for 5 or 7 minutes until they turns golden. Set aside on the separate plate
- Cut the mushroom into halves and pour it into the remaining hot oil and the fry for 4 to 5 minutes until they become golden. Transfer to the plate
- Turn down the heat into medium-low and pour the green curry paste into the frying pan
- Then, cook for 4 to 5 minutes over the medium- low flame
- After 5 minutes, pour the coconut milk, 400 ml of boiled water, a cube of stock and fresh lime leaves
- Turn up the heat and bring them to boil for 10 minutes
- Put the chicken strips and mushroom into it and stir them well over the low flame. Wait for 5 minutes
- Before the chicken well-cooked, add the mangetout in the last 2 minutes before the flame goes out
- Add a pinch of salt, black pepper, coriander leaves and chopped Thai basil leaves, then stir them well
- Serve the this one of Thai recipes of Thai green curry with lime wedges along with rice.
Segmented into Thai recipes, the Thai green curry chicken recipe only takes you for 50 minutes cooking that yields around 6 servings. Try one of the Thai recipes called Thai green curry chicken recipe at home for memorable weekend, for sure. Enjoy one of this Thai Recipes.