Tapas recipe is becoming popular in Spain, in line with the more popular of tapas itself. There are many kinds of tapas available in the country. This breath term not only refers to one type of food. In general, people familiar with tapas as various types of food served in small portions. Paella (similar to that Risotto in Italy ), cheese, and calamari are a few examples of foods that can be served in the form of tapas. The Spaniards usually eat this cuisine as a snack to accompany them to drink and hang out at the bar.
But do not worry. If you want, you can also take a series of tapas dishes as menu ‘big meal’ because even slight if you book a 5-7 sorts of tapas eventually be satisfied too. Tapas recipe is usually made for a cake and eaten match coincided tapas with Tinto de verano.
Tapas is derived from the word ‘tapa’ in the Spanish language to mean ‘cover’. In this case the food is made of tapas usually served in small dishes placed on top of the glass (being a cover glass). The practical reason is to prevent insects or other small animals like flies to enter / on glass. The common tapas recipe as for the common types of tapas are ensaladilla, calamares, chipirones, Galicia Octopus, Salmorejo, Lamon Iberico.
Tapas Recipe of our Best
Spicy Patatas Bravas
- Potatoes, cut to taste – just 1 kg
- Cooking oil for 200 ml
- you could use salt to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Beef tomatoes- 250 gr
- Tomato paste : one tbs
- ½ bell pepper
- Chili powder ( you need to put 1/4 tsp )
- Sugar ( 1 spoon – table )
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Let’s to cook:
- Fry the potatoes until cooked, then set aside.
- The sauce: sauté onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Put the tomato paste to dry.
- ADD tomatoes, chili powder and sugar. Cook briefly and then blender and strain.
- at that time, cook back in the sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Finally cook until thickened.
- Serve potatoes with gravy.
Easy enough right to make tapas recipes typical spicy patatas bravas this spain. Now you can make it yourself at home. Serve tapas recipe, patatas bravas as an appetizer or snack when gathering with family.
- Water,just 250 ml
- Butter ( unsalted – 100 gr )
- Wheat protein – 150 grams
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, beaten lightly
- Right amount of oil
- Dark chocolate, chopped coarse – 200 gr
- Fresh milk of 250 ml
- Cinnamon Sugar if you like it
Let’s to cook:
- Mix water and butter in a frying pan, heat and stir for 3-4 minutes until boiling and melted butter. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- You need to add the flour and salt, stirring with a wooden spoon until well blended and smooth dough. Cover with plastic and set aside for 15 minutes or until cool.
- Pour add eggs one at a time, stirring until blended.
- Put the mixture into a spray bag with a star-shaped tip, diameter of 2 cm.
- At this step you need to pour the oil into a skillet approximately a height of 6 cm, heat up to 180ºC (medium heat). Press out the dough from the bag spray, cut along the 10 cm and insert it into the oil that has been hot. Fry for 2 minutes or until browned. Drain the cooked churros on butcher paper. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar. Set aside. Serve with chocolate sauce.
- For sauce Combine chopped chocolate and milk in a pan, heat over medium heat, stirring until the chocolate melted and well blended.
Churros tapas recipe is similar to donuts but lighter. Serve this tapas recipe, tapas churros sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon or other types of sugar, according to your taste, and dip them in warm chocolate sauce. Do not surprise if this churros fragrance wafted by your neighbors and they are keen to hold tea with you. Try one of above tapas recipe.