Duck stir fry recipe refer to one of recipe that produces delicious meal that is very simple and you can easily practice . Such as other duck recipes, the duck stir fry recipe in this article is a unique and creative recipe.
All ingredients in this duck stir fry recipe are easy to be found and the recipe is easy to be done. In this article, there will be two duck stir fry recipe; those are black pepper duck stir fry and duck noodle stir fry with ginger and oyster sauce. To know more about how to practice duck stir fry recipe, let’s check it out.
Duck Stir Fry Recipe, Find below
Black Pepper Duck Stir Fry
1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic that has been chopped
- 3 springs sliced onion
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 350 grams beansprout
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ red sliced pepper
- ½ orange or yellow pepper
- ½ green sliced pepper
- 450 grams cooked duck, sliced
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoon water
How to cook
- Boil beansprout in a boiling water until it blanched. After that, drain it and set aside.
- The next step, heat 1 tablespoon oil on the frying pan, wait until it becomes over high heat. Then saute garlic about 2-3 minutes, until it aromatic. Add spring onion, salt, and onion, then cook them about 3-4 minutes.
- Add all of the peppers and stir them until they mixed well. When they are cooked, add the duck, beansprout, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, and water. Cooke them and stir well about 2-3 minutes.
- Finally, duck stir fry is ready to served.
- One duck stir fry recipe is done.
Overall, this duck stir fry recipe can be served in 25 minute, with 15 minutes preparation and 10 minutes cooking. We can see that, this duck stir fry recipe is very easy with some simple steps.
However, black pepper duck stir fry is not the only duck fry stir recipe. There is another duck stir fry recipe in this article that is duck noodle stir fry with Ginger and Oyster Sauce.
Duck Noodle Sir Fry with Ginger and Oyster Sauce
1 duck mini fillet
- 300 g egg noodle
- 1 sliced red onion
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 2 cm chopped root ginger
- 1 sliced spring onion
- Half a sliced red pepper
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 120 ml chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame sauce
- 1 chopped coriander
How to cook
- Chop the vegetables, and cook the noodle. Then, refresh in cold water. Strain the colander and set aside. Mix the duck with sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Heat the vegetable oil on the frying pan. Put the duck mini fillet on the pan when it has been hot enough, and then stir for 3-4 minutes. Remove it, and set aside.
- Add more oil vegetable to the frying pan, and fry the onion and ginger for 1 minute, then add garlic and ginger. Stir again for 1 minute, and then add 30 ml chicken stock and oyster sauce. Stir them for two minutes.
- Put the cooked mini fillet, noodle, and spring onion to the frying pan and stir fry for two minutes. Mix them well and make sure that all ingredients are well mixed. If necessary, add the stock.
- Duck Noodle Sir Fry with Ginger and Oyster Sauce is ready to serve.
- One more duck stir fry recipe is done.
That’s all two duck stir fry recipe. Of course, you can add more additional ingredients in your duck stir fry recipe as your creativity. You can make your duck stir fry recipe more delicious and interesting with this duck fry recipe in this article.