Sticky duck recipes might be something which you are looking for since the sticky duck recipes come something you love to enjoy nowadays. However, actually cooking it by you at home is not something difficult. Perhaps, you often enjoy it at the restaurant with such the great taste, and why don’t you have it a try to cook the sticky duck recipes it at home?
Comparing with other duck recipes. Creating sticky duck recipes can be a bit challenging but it can also be that fun. That is why here, we are going to share the info and some recipes which might be really helpful for you to try. Then, never forget to clean the duck properly and cook it properly as well since the duck is a bit tricky to be cooked.
For the stick duck recipes, you need to choose the right duck which is not too old so that you will find the better taste, smell, and also texture. That is the key for getting a good result of your duck including for the sticky duck. Here are some ideas of the sticky duck recipes which are worth to try and you can enjoy it much better then.
Sticky Duck Recipes You Might Like
- A duck breast in large size
- ½ teaspoon of soy sauce
- 2 cloves of the garlic, you need to peel them and then crush them
- 4 teaspoon of honey
- A star anise, crush it properly
- ½ tablespoon of crushed peppercorn
How to Cook:
- Mixing honey, garlic, soy sauce, peppercorns, and also the star anise which has been crushed. Mix them well properly.
- Apply the mixture above to all over the duck thoroughly. Cover the bowl which is filled with the seasoned duck using the cling wrap plastic and place it to the refrigerator for several hours. It will be much better to marinate it over a night.
- Take out the duck from the refrigerator and place it to the room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to the temperature of about 190° C.
- If your oven is already preheated you can place the duck on the roasting tray and cook it for about 20 minutes. Then, basting it with its juices is needed.
- When it looks really cooked perfectly, you can grill it for about 2-3 minutes to make it caramelized. Then, this one of sticky duck recipes is ready to serve after you cut it into some thin slices.
- 2 duck breasts
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- ½ cup of oranges marmalades
- An orange which is segmented and zested
- 1/8 cup of the duck stock
- Some additional vegetables as like the steamed vegetables or even salads.
How to Cook:
- Cleaning the duck properly
- Preheating your oven to about 200° C
- Apply the pepper and salt to all over the duck. Then cook it to the pan until it goes golden brown. That will be about 6 minutes or even less. Turn the duck back and cook it again about couples of minutes. Then, remove the duck from pan and then put it on the roasting tray.
- The pan which is already used to cook the duck can be used to cook the sauce. You can take the oranges marmalade onto the pan and also the duck stock. You can simmer it for about 2-3 minutes or until it gets thickened.
- Covering the duck using about a tablespoon of the oranges marmalade sauce.
- Roasting it into the oven for about ten minutes. Take it out and then apply the sauce again and put t back to get roasted for another 5 minutes. Then, take it out again and add some oranges segment and zest then cook it back for about three minutes.
- After it cooks well, take it out from the roasted and then serve it with steamed vegetable or even salads.
For the last recipe of the sticky duck, you can replace the oranges marmalade with the lime marmalade if you love it more. Those are some ideas for the yummy yet easy to cook sticky duck recipes.