Spanish recipes are also well known in other countries. In Italy, frittata refers to the leftovers from the previous day fried or baked in the oven.
One of those Spanish recipes known as roasted chili frittata recipe is the good combination of vegetables and eggs. This everyday food, roasted chili frittata recipe is always served in the early morning as the first start to kick out the day. Among some other Spanish recipes, in addition this roasted chili frittata recipe does take you only 35 minutes to serve.
Meanwhile, one of this Spanish recipes comprises of many nutrition such as 29% calories, 69% fat, 93% saturates, 72% protein, 1% carbohydrate, 3% sugars, 45% salt and 0% fiber. If you want to taste the difference of the Spanish recipes, you can try roasted chili frittata.
Roasted Chili Frittata Recipe
- 4 to 8 pieces of chilies with different color
- 1 red pepper, as needed
- 1 tablespoonful of red wine vinegar
- A sufficient of olive oil
- 6 sprigs parsley leaves, stalk chopped
- 1 knob of butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 handful of parmesan, grated
- 1 piece of garlic, chopped
- 100 gram of goat’s cheese
- A sufficient of salad leaves
- First, preheat the oven into the maximum heat and take the pricked chilies along with the pepper
- Blacken the chilies and pepper over the flame until they turn fairly charred then pop and cover them under the Clingfilm in the bowl. Leave for 10 minutes
- Next, uncover the bowl and take the chilies and pepper
- Deseeded all the chilies and cut them lengthways
- Then, pour the sufficient amount of red wine vinegar, chopped parsley stalks, and olive oil into the bowl along with the blacken strip chilies
- After that, preheat the frying pan with the olive oil and put a half of the marinated chilies into the pan with some garlic
- Beat the egg in separate bowl and add the grated parmesan along with a little salt, pepper and chopped parsley leaves. Mix them well
- Pour the egg dough into the hot frying pan then add a half of goat’s cheese. Make sure that all the dough spread around the pan
- Add the remaining goat’s cheese and pop the eggs into the oven for 5 minutes until the size increases into double
- Then, take the egg out of the oven and decorate the top of the baked egg with goat’s cheese
- Sprinkle with the marinated chili, reserved chopped parsley leaves
- Serve with the slices lemon along with parmesan salad
Out of many Spanish recipes produced by the experienced Spaniards, roasted chili frittata recipe is one of easy-to-follow recipe that deserves to try. This recipe yields around 2 servings to accompany your morning meal with loved one. Consider by yourself to make one of Spanish recipes.