The Spanish-style prawn with fennel recipe is one of the Spanish food recipes that easy to practice because it merely consists of some simple steps. This summer Spanish-style prawn with fennel recipe is suitable to serve in the summer as the main dish. Like some other Spanish food recipes, the Spanish-style prawn with fennel recipe has delicate texture and distinct taste.
Spanish style – prawn recipes with fennel is referring to Spanish food recipes which is very popular. In addition it also comprises of some good nutrition such as 17% calories, 18% fat, 10% saturates, 51% protein, 6% carbohydrate, 17% sugars, 27% salt and 0% fiber. If you want to find out the taste of this one of Spanish food recipes, you can try this recipe out since it does take only 35 minutes to cook. Below is the mentioned recipe that you can try out.
Spanish-style prawn with fennel
- 2 pieces of garlic, peeled
- A bulb of fennel
- Fresh parsley, as needed
- Olive oil, as needed
- 750 gram red cherry tomatoes
- 1 glass of white wine
- 10 large prawns
- 1 lemon
- First, pour a good amount of oil into the saucepan over the medium flame
- Then, put the sliced and trimmed garlic, sliced fennel, chopped parsley leaves and stalks into the saucepan.
- Fry all the ingredients except sliced fennel and chopped parsley stalks until they turn golden
- Next, add the sliced fennel and chopped parsley stalks into the saucepan and turn the flame down and fry until the ingredients soften
- Cut a half cherry tomatoes into halves and leave the rest round then put all the tomatoes into the saucepan
- While waiting for the mixture to boil. For this one of Spanish food recipes , you can pour sufficient wine and simmer around 5 to 10 minutes until the mixture turns thick
- Then, peel the head of the prawns and butterfly them at the back
- After that, put all the prawns into the saucepan and cook for 4 minutes
- Stir the mixture well along with the parsley leaves and season it if it is necessary
- Finally, serve the one of Spanish food recipes, the Spanish-style prawn with the sliced lemon and tasty bread
Some Spanish food recipes like Spanish-style prawn with fennel recipe is such easy recipe for those who want to learn to cook at the first time. That recipe yields around 2 servings of Spaniard food. Since this recipe is easy, all the novice chefs are recommended to try out the one of special Spanish food recipes.