Spaghetti squash recipes have been widely known as the one of the most nutritious vegetables with the high carotene content. People have their own spaghetti squash recipes to serve for their meal. Among the very best spaghetti squash recipes all over the world, spaghetti squash pasta with basil pesto can be the good idea to try at home.
Try One of Spaghetti Squash Recipes
To serve this food, you just need approximately an hour with nine easy-found ingredients. The delicate and tender texture of the spaghetti squash pasta with basil pesto along with the wonderfully tasty past on it makes your meal-time enjoyable and the flavor is so subtle.
- 1 large or 2 small spaghetti squash
- 30 gram of raw cashews
- 30 gram of toasted pine nuts or raw walnuts
- 6 gram of yeast
- ¼ tablespoons of salt
- 2 cups of fresh basil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 20 gram of dried tomatoes, chopped
- 60 ml of olive oil
For Serving, Optional
- Toasted pine nuts
- Garlic bread
- Vegan parmesan cheese
- Red pepper flakes
- Prepare the oven and preheat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat the baking sheet with foil.
- Cut the spaghetti squash into two halves and take all the seeds out using the cream scoop or sharp spoon along with the stringy part of it.
- Brush the inside of spaghetti squash with the oil and sprinkle it with salt. Roast it for 45 minutes and take it out.
- Add the cashews, pine nuts, yeast and a pinch of salt into blender and pulse until it turns out pasta.
- Add basil, minced garlic, dried tomatoes and olive oil into the paste and mix them well. Pour a little bit oil if it is quite hard to mix them up.
- Scoop the spaghetti squash into fine strings with the fork and put it on the serving plate.
- Add some desired amount of pesto and toss.
- Add one of the additional toppings, if you like.
- Enjoy the spaghetti squash pasta hot or cold.
The spaghetti squash pasta with basil pesto will become 1-4 servings and the nutrition contained in this food is very ranging from calories until protein. In particular. This spaghetti squash pasta with basil pesto contain of 265 calories, 22.8 gram of fat, 3 gram of saturated, 11.6 gram of carbohydrates, 3 gram of sugar, 138 gram of sodium, 3.2 gram of fiber and 5.4 gram of protein. Just try at home and discover the fantastic tasty spaghetti squash pasta.