Hi how are you guys, have you take some food today? Today I will share about shrimp recipes for you. Shrimp contain a lot of protein and calcium but low in calories. So do not need afraid to be fat when eating shrimp, and of course protein and calcium very good for your beloved children who are in infancy. So for those of you who like to cook and would like to make various recipes shrimp as a menu to be served to your family.
The simple processing methods and ingredient creating different variants of shrimp dishes, of course, these ingredients are fairly easy to obtain. So you do not need to bother to define a suitable menu for your family. That easy and taste shrimp recipes to try cook in you’re kitchen, some shrimp recipes that often you fine in restaurant and of course with expensive price. Did you know if you cook in your home it will not really expensive? Ok, let’s try the first shrimp recipes.
Shrimp Recipes with Oyster Sauce
10 red chilies, you should wash and stem.
- 4 red onion
- 4 garlics that has been cleaned.
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce.
- 3 tablespoons chilies sauce.
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce.
- 1 limen.
- 1 leeks
- That sufficiently salt, pepper and ketchup
- 240 gr Shrimp
- Clean shrimp from skin of the head and tail, after that sprinkle with lime water.
- Crushed that chili, garlic, red onion. You can do way milled or blended.
- Stir-fry seasoning that has been mashed. After the smell out put shrimp, water and all of sauce.
- Cook shrimp for about five minutes, put salt, pepper and soy sauce to taste you like.
This shrimp recipes for one portion, you can eat alone but I think will be to much but no problem if you have big portion or you can eat with your family or your friends. Second shrimp recipes is.
Sweet and Sour Shrimp
250 gr shrimp
- Salt, sugar and flavor to taste.
- 5 grains of red onion.
- 3 garlics.
- 1 onion, finely chopped.
- 1 tomato chopped.
- 5 red peppers, to taste.
- 1 tablespoon tamarind water.
- Puree onion, garlic, tomato, and red pepper.
- Heat oil or butter to stir-fry, and put shrimp and fry until reddish.
- Add onion, stir briefly and then add the spice paste.
- Add tamarind water, salt, sugar, flavorings to taste, stirring until smooth. If seasoning is just right, turn off the heat, remove from heat and serve for 1 portion.
Tips on choosing the shrimp to be cooked:
- Choose fresh shrimp with shrimp body grasp way, if the body still feels hard prawn shrimp means the state is still good or fresh.
- When cooking shrimp peeled shrimp shells or not, it all depends on your tastes.
Usually people will feel more tasty if cooked within skin because in side it have an antibody. So if you have shrimp allergic, better eating shrimp within skin.
How is a shrimp recipe it? Now you do not worry anymore, you have shrimp recipes now, of course, do not need to spend a lot of money to enjoy the processed shrimp in a seafood restaurant. Shrimp recipes is easy, you can present a special menu for your family so that home cooking menu is more varied. That information I can give, hopefully earlier shrimp recipes information can be useful all of you who have read it.