Sandwich Recipes are very popular and most of you maybe think that making sandwich recipes are the easiest thing to do in the world. It is true, if what you mean is making common sandwich recipes. If you want to make super special sandwich, you need to do a little effort.
So, do you dare to try making such delicious sandwich? If you are eager enough to taste the heaven of sandwich, then you can pick one of sandwich recipe that we will share on this article. We guarantee that after trying one of our sandwich recipes, you will understand what the real sandwich looks like.
Do not try to judge our egg sandwich recipe before you try eating it. You will be apologized if you judge it before understanding how delicious the taste of this sandwich. If you dare enough to taste the miracle of sandwich, then try making this one of sandwich recipes.
If you want to make this one of sandwich recipes, do not forget to have these kind of ingredients first (4 servings):
- Butter 2 teaspoons
- Egg 4 pcs
- Processed American cheese 4 slices
- White bread 4 slices (toasted)
- Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
- Ketchup 2 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper to add taste
How to Make
- Grab your skillet; start melting the butter with it.
- Cracking the egg and cook it. Do not forget to add a slice of cheese before your egg being over cooked.
- Place a cheesy egg on a toasted white bread. Sprinkle the salt and pepper. Spread the mayonnaise and ketchup on the other toasted white bread. Use it to cover the egg. Serve it when it is still warm enough.
For making this delicious tuna sandwich recipe, you need to prepare some ingredients like (4 servings):
- Tuna 6 ounces (drained)
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper ¼ teaspoon
- Red onion ½ small size (thinly sliced)
- Kalamata olive ¼ cup (roughly chopped)
How to Make It
- Grab a big bowl and start mixing the tuna, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil, red onion, and kalamata olive.
- When the entire ingredients have mixed evenly, spread it on your favorite bread. It is better if you prefer to have whole wheat bread for this sandwich.
So,what if you do not like tuna, is there other sandwich recipe that suitable for you? Well, if you do not like tuna, then we suggest you to try making veggie sandwich. It is also one kind of easy sandwich recipe to make.
For making that veggie sandwich, you need to have some ingredients like (4 servings):
- 100% whole wheat bread 8 slices
- Canola mayonnaise ¼ cup
- Basil 2 tablespoons (chopped freshly)
- Dijon mustard 1 teaspoon
- Garlic clove 1 small size (minced)
- Baby romaine lettuce leaf 1 cup
- Tomato 8 slices
- Prosciutto 3 ounces (very thin slices)
How to Make
- For making this sandwich, you need to preheat your broiler first.
- Broil your bread for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Grab a bowl and combine basil, garlic, mayonnaise, and mustard. Spread the mixture on the whole-wheat bread.
- Place a layer of baby lettuce leaf and tomato on bread. Place prosciutto too on top of the bread. You are ready to serve it.
If you are following strict diet program, we also suggest you to consume this sandwich with fruit salad. Fruit salad will help improving your strict diet result. We hope that you love with the entire sandwich recipe that we have shared to you.