Rustic duck soup should be one of the pavorite menu for those who are passionate in duck recipes. This is one of duck recipes is not formerly popular among other soup passionate. The reason said due to rustic duck soup can be very hard tobe eaten. Many people say that the duck meat is so difference with the one of chicken,thus so dificult to considered for soup. But the fact saying that it is very wonderful to enjoy rustic duck soup.
As other soup recipes, this soup is very suitable for cool, rainy weather or long winter season. Something tasty to warm you and your loved ones up! While hot chocolate can warm you up just fine, it still cannot be considered a meal right?
This duck soup is good for up to 12 servings and will only take 30 minutes of your time. With whole wheat riggatoni, diced potatoes, and mixed vegetables – this rustic duck soup sure is one heck of a hearty and filling meal!
Rustic Duck Soup – Ingredients
- 500 gram of ground duck meat
- 4 ½ cups duck or chicken broth
- 3 potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 2 packages of mixed vegetables
- ½ cup of whole wheat riggatoni
- 2 ½ teaspoons of packed brown sugar
- 2 cans of tomato sauce
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of freshly grounded pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons of grounded onion
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
How to make this rustic duck soup.