Rotisserie duck recipes are the best from the rest of any other duck recipes, it is according some people? We believe that most of you also agreed about it. The rotisserie method for cooking meat is special method that will make the meat taste better.
Unfortunately, many people who love rotisserie especially rotisserie duck dish do not know about how easy to make it. Do you think that cooking rotisserie duck recipes are like pain in the ass? Well, if you believe that is something difficult to do, then you need to practice it with using two special rotisserie duck recipes that we will share. Those two rotisserie grilled duck recipes that we will share is appropriate even for beginner cooker. This method is rather difference with cooking other duck recipes such as roasted duck leg recipe.
Rotisserie Duck Recipes of our favorite
Rotisserie Duck Recipes with Hoisin Baste
Do you know that you can combine between rotisserie duck with hoisin baste? These two kinds of dishes will create sensational taste.
So, if you want to try it, you can start following one of rotisserie duck recipes that we share on this article. First, you need to prepare some ingredients like:
Rotisserie duck ingredients:
- Whole duck 1 piece (5 to 6 pounds if possible)
- Orange 2 pieces (halved)
- Scallions a bunch (cut and soak in the ice water)
- Flour tortillas 8 pieces
- Pre made hoisin baste 1 piece
- Peanut oil as much as you need
- Salt and pepper as much as you need
How to Cook Rotisserie Duck Recipes with Hoisin Baste
- First, you need to store the whole duck into the refrigerator one day before you grill it. Make sure not to cover the whole duck while you put it inside of the refrigerator.
- Start the grill with medium heat. Prepare you rotisserie rod.
- Season the whole duck with using salt and pepper. If you love to taste strong taste from rotisserie duck recipes, then we suggest you to prick the whole duck with fork first.
- After seasoning the duck, you need to insert the rotisserie rod.
- While grilling the whole duck, you need to brush on the hoisin baste each 10 minutes.
- To get nice and tender result, we suggest you to grill the whole duck for about 1 hour to 1 ½ hours.
- Do not forget to drizzle some orange and peanut oil on the whole duck while grilling it.
- After that, you can start making thin slice cut of the whole duck.
- Place it with hoisin bastes, tortilla, scallop, and also do not forget to drizzle it with orange and peanut oil again.
- You are ready to serve delight rotisserie duck recipes with hoisin baste.
Rotisserie Duck Recipes with New Potatoes
Rotisserie duck is delicious dish, even if you combine it with new potatoes. It will be the sparkling dish on the dinner table.
For you who are bored enough with common rotisserie duck recipes, then we dare you to try cooking this delicious rotisserie griller duck recipes with new potatoes as combination.
For cooking this delicious dish, you need to prepare some ingredients like:
- Whole duck 1 piece (4 pounds to 5 pounds if possible)
- Salt 1 ½ tablespoons
- Thyme and rosemary 5 springs
- New potato 1 ½ pounds
- Kosher salt 2 teaspoons
- Lime juice 1 piece
- Jalapeno honey 1 tablespoon
- Fresh thyme 1 teaspoon (minced)
- Fresh rosemary ½ teaspoon (minced)
How to Cook Rotisserie Duck Recipes with New Potatoes
- First of all, you need to make a diagonal pattern on the top of the duck meat. Make sure not to cut the meat. This is must be done for improving the taste of the duck meat.
- Season the duck meat with salt and pepper. After that, let it sit on the refrigerator for a night without cover.
- Make lime juice and use it for brushing the duck meat before cooking it.
- Put some rosemary, thyme, and some halved lime inside of the duck cavity.
- After that, you can start grilling the duck meat with using rotisserie rod.
- While waiting it, you can start cutting new potatoes and toss it with kosher salt.
- Combine the lime juice, minced thyme, rosemary, and honey.
- You need to put the new potatoes into the drip pan under the duck. Let the fat juice drip into the new potato.
- Let the duck meat cool down and brush it again with the lime juice.
- Make a thin slice and place it on the plate with new potato.
- You are done and ready to taste delicious rotisserie duck recipes.
Note: There is no exact rotisserie duck cooking time. However, to cook soft and tender duck meat with using rotisserie method which you need to grill it approximately around 45 minutes.
Well, from those two delight duck recipe with rotisserie method which one is your favorite rotisserie duck recipes?