Roasted duck recipes seem still to be the favorite for most people. The way how to make roasted duck recipes are not so difference with other duck recipes. Everyone, other than vegans of course, loves roasted duck. Tragically, not everyone knows how to roast a duck and those who know, shy away from trying out the recipes altogether.
It’s probably because the profile of duck meat that is tough, which is extremely intimidating – no one likes breaking their jaw after one bite after all. Difference with other recipes roast duck recipes could give difference condition. Want to know the truth? Roasting duck doesn’t need to be nerve-racking!, roast duck recipes offer difference taste.
Roasted Duck Recipes of our collection
- 1 whole duck (weighs about 2.5 kg); remove the wing tips and innards. Prick the skin to release the fat, careful not to pierce the meat in the process.
- 5 cloves of garlic, for this one of roast duck recipes; peel, and dice the garlic.
- sprigs of rosemary; to strip off the leaves, simply hold at the top, and then slide down your fingers to the bottom.
- Dry rub: 3 teaspoons of sea salt, 2 teaspoon of black pepper, 3 teaspoons of grounded paprika. Combine, set aside.
- About 6 liters of boiling water.
Instructions on how to make it:
- Boil 6 liters of water on the stove top in high temperature, once it reaches rolling boil stage, take your pricked and prepared duck meat and carefully put them into the boiling water. Leave it for 10 minutes, meanwhile pre-heat your oven to232°C (425°F). Remove the duck after 10 minutes, and cool.
- Take the dry rub mixture and rub it the inside and outside of boiled duck, put diced garlic inside the cavity of the duck, fold the skin and secure it with a skewer. Put the rosemary on top of the duck.
- Place it in a dutch oven, or a roasting pan, then take it to the pre-heated oven.
- After 45 minutes, take out the duck and flip it over, for this one of roast duck recipes. Put it back in the oven and roast for another 30 minutes. After that lower the temperature to 180°C or 350°F, flip it over and roast for another 30 minutes.
- For this one of roast duck recipes. Take 2 whole duck (weighs about 2.5 kg each); remove the wing tips and innards. Score the skin, careful not to pierce the meat in the process.
- 2 kg of potatoes and 5 large carrots, chop them into chunks, place them in pan filled with a lightly salted water, set aside.
- 10 cloves of garlic; peel, and dice.
- Dry rub: 4 teaspoons of sea salt, 4 teaspoon of black pepper, 6 teaspoons of grounded paprika, 1 teaspoon of nutmeg. Combine, set aside.
- 1 ginger (8 cm), peel and chop roughly.
- 1 whole lemon, cut them into halves.
- sprigs of rosemary; to strip off the leaves, hold at the top and slide down your fingers to the bottom.
- 4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, 10 tablespoons honey. Mix, set aside.
Instructions on how to make it:
- Rub the dry mixture inside and outside, put garlic and lemon inside the cavity of the duck, and then rosemary on top of the duck. Roast in pre-heated oven (180°C) for an hour, take it out, flip it, baste it with the rendered fat, roast for another hour.
- After an hour, take it out, drain the fat, and place the potatoes and carrot on the pan, put the duck breast side up on top of them, roast for an hour, take out to pour the glaze and roast for another 20 minutes. Enjoy the roast duck recipes.