Another best meal for enjoying the winter is easy mushroom risotto that belongs to one of risotto recipes. With the tender and creamy texture, this risotto recipe will be the perfect combination of the summer salad along with the plenty vegetables.
To make this meal, it just takes you approximately 45 minutes and with the simple ingredients, you can create the delicious easy mushroom risotto. This easy mushroom risotto also covers 307 kcl calories, 0.2 gram of fat, 0.2 gram of saturates, 1.0 gram of sugar and 0.7 gram of salt.
This easy-to-follow recipe will help you to create the perfect mealtime with the wonderfully delicious mushroom risotto. Just try this recipe out and serve it to your family members.
Risotto Recipes, Try Delicious Winter Warmer Easy Mushroom Risotto
- 1 teaspoonful of vegetable oil
- 1 bunch of onions, trimmed and chopped
- 300 gram of risotto rice
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 200 gram mushroom, sliced
- 900 ml hot vegetable stock
- 75 gram frozen peas, thawed
- A sufficient grounded pepper
- Heat the sufficient amount of vegetable oil on the frying pan or saucepan
- Turn down the flame into a half-medium size and pour the trimmed and chopped onions on it until you can smell the fragrance
- Add the risotto rice and cook for 1 minute until it looks glossy. Do not let the risotto rice turns brown
- Add some crushed garlic and sliced mushroom in it
- Pour a half vegetable hot stock and stir it well
- Adjust the heat in the medium level and cook the rice for 20-25 minutes.
- Stir the rice gradually and add the remaining hot stock in it until the rice absorb the stock
- Check the rice and make sure the rice turns tender and creamy texture. If the rice is not tender, you can add hot water in it.
- Add the thawed peas and mix them well
- Check the seasoning and add some pepper, if you like
- Serve the mushroom risotto
The easy mushroom risotto is one of the most recognized risotto recipes that take not more than an hour to serve. The tasty and juicy texture of the risotto rice creates the delicate taste. One of these risotto recipes yields 4 servings so that if you need more than 4, you can add the ingredients. Enjoy cooking simple mushroom risotto and be the first to discover the special great taste of the risotto recipes.