Quiche is a savory pastry that originated in France. Actually Quiche originated in Germany. Quiche form of pie with custard filling which consisted of eggs and milk. While complementary form of cheese and meat. It could also put the stuffing in the form of seafood or vegetables. Make quiche recipes are quite easy and simple, but the taste it’s not simple with quiche recipes are going to be very tasty.
Quiche Recipes are below
Spinach and Sausage Quiche Recipe
- 350 g cake flour
- 200 g butter or margarine
- 3 yolk egg and 50 ml of ice water
- 200 g of canned mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- 100 g spinach, pour boiling water until wilted and sliced into small pieces
- 1 whole onion, finely chopped
- 200 g sausage, thinly sliced
- 100 g finely grated cheddar cheese
- Prepare the pie pan, spread thinly margarine. Preheat oven 170’C.
- Mix flour, eggs and butter. Stir until
- Pour ice water gradually, stirring with fingertips until mixture can be formed after that round up.
- milling and molding dough in a baking dish pie after that pricks bottom with a fork.
- Bake the pie shell until half cooked, approximately 15 minutes.
- Fill the pie with stuffing sustention that have been in the mix and stir well then pour custard mixture until it is full.
- Bake until 40 minutes or until cooked
- Take from oven and let it warm newly discharged from the mold.
This quiche recipes for pan bong pas size 22 cm. When you using mini pie molds, baked pie shell no need advance until half cooked. you can simply pour the contents and then baked custard.
Next, second quiche recipes is
- 175 g flour, sifted
- 60 g unsalted butter frozen
- 1 yolk egg
- 75 g cheddar cheese
- 5 tablespoons ice water
Ingredient: sustention and Custer
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 100 g onion, thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 eggs, boiled, peeled, cut lengthwise 4 parts
- 225 g fresh button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 red tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 200 ml milk
- 100 ml heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 piece of bouillon cubes, ready-made
- 4 eggs, beaten off
- 1/2 tablespoon flour bread
- 1/2 tablespoon of parmesan cheese
- 100 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Skin: Stir the flour and unsalted butter until fine grained. Add the egg yolk, cheese, and ice water and stir until the dough is not sticky.
- Wrap dough pie with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for ± 40 minutes.
- Dough rollers up to 4 mm. Put into a 20 cm diameter pie pan that has been buttered afterwards trim.
- Contents: Heat the butter and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Add onion and sauté until wilted. Add the mushrooms, add the flour, stir-fry briefly until browned.
- Pour the milk and heavy cream into the mixture and add salt, pepper and bouillon cube, stir, and cook until thick. Lift, enter the beaten eggs and stir well.
- Take a pie pan, arrange the tomato slices on top of pie crust. Add the chopped egg on it and then cover with mushroom mixture, flatten then sprinkle with bread crumbs and cheese mixture until surface is covered evenly.
- Cover with foil, bake in a hot oven temperature of 160 ° C for ± 40 minutes until cooked and browned. Remove and let steam heat is lost.
That’s some quiche recipes creations, simple quiche recipes. Good luck and enjoy with your pieces of quiche.