Among the globally known recipes that Jamie has proposed, potato recipes successfully create the interest among his fans. The simple, super duper and easy-to-follow recipes have successfully gained the attention among his fans. Two potato recipes namely potato scone recipe and Bombay potato salad are the best example of his recipes. Below are the two potato recipes that you can try out at home.
Potato Recipes of our Collection are Below
Potato scone recipe is one of the recipes that is widely known in Scotland, Ireland and Wales. This recipe is usually served when breakfast time comes with additional bacon and frying eggs. This recipe contains some nutrition such as 14% calories, 16% fat, 33% saturates, 12% protein, 15% carbs and 1% sugar. Among any other recipes, this one is simple and easy to make because it takes under 30 minutes to cook.
- 250 gram potato
- Unseasoned butter ( of 25 gram / little more )
- 50 gram of plain flour
- Baking powder ( 1/4 tsp )
- Wash the potato and peel it up. Chop the potatoes roughly
- Prepare the salted water and put the chopped potatoes in it
- Boil for about 8 up to 10 minutes. Make sure the potatoes turn tender
- Take the potatoes out of the pan
- Mash it with the unsalted butter
- Take another bowl and pour some plain flour, baking powder and a sufficient amount of salt
- Add the warm mashed potatoes and mix it well
- Shape the mashed potatoes into two round balls
- Roll on the mashed ball potatoes on the floured work surface with 5 mm thick and prick the surface with the fork
- Cut the flat mashed potatoes into four parts
- Heat the pan over the medium flame and coat the surface with the butter
- Put the flat potatoes on the pan and fry for 3 – 4 minutes until it becomes golden
- Serve the flat mashed potato with the omelet and bacon
Among the recipes introduced by Jamie Oliver, this recipe is perfectly good to serve either in the morning or in the afternoon. This recipe with main ingredient is potato yields 2 – 4 servings. Try this one of the recipes at home and add with some dish if you like.
One of the Indian potato recipes is Bombay potato salad that uses simple ingredients to create the wonderful taste for potato. Adding turmeric helps the potato turn into its original color and sprinkling with the toasted seeds creates new and tasty flavor. The nutrition content of this recipe are 8% calories, 7% fat, 4% saturates, 8% protein, 10% carbs and 3% sugar.
- 1500 gram salad potatoes with olive oil
- A teaspoonful cumin seeds
- Turmeric ( just a spoonful – table spoon )
- A clove of onion
- A lemon
- Pumpkin and poppy seeds ( 2 tbs )
- A bunch of parsley, coriander and mint
- A handful fresh peas
- Preheat the oven over 190 degrees of Celsius
- Boil the salted water and set aside
- Peel the potatoes and cut into halves and parboil for 10 minutes and drain
- Put the parboil potatoes on the toasting tray and prick it with the fork
- Add some oil and sprinkle with cumin seeds and turmeric
- Roast the potatoes on the oven for 25 minutes until it turns golden
- Soak the potatoes under the sliced onion and lemon juice in the bowl
- Roast the all seeds in the pan and chop all the herbs as well
- Prepare the serving bowl and transfer the potatoes on it with the onion , peas and herbs on it
- Sprinkle with the toasted seeds as well
Introduced by Jamie Oliver, widely known chef around the world. Bombay potato salad belongs to potato recipes that can be served around 40 minutes. This recipe yields 8 nutritious servings. Try this recipe at home and serve the difference in flavor.
Jamie Oliver is one of the well-known chef that has long pursued the career as a chef. Nearly all his recipes are published in some best-selling magazine and two of his potato recipes use the potato as the main ingredient. Bombay potato salad and potato scone are the two of examples. These two super duper easy to follow recipes have been acknowledged by all people as the perfectly tasty dish.