Some of you who often spend your time on kitchen must have understood well about olive oil. This kind of oil is often used to make many delicious dishes. for example four soup ingredient, salmon recipes, for the ingredient of Butternut Squash and Kale Stir Fry, for salad recipes such as Quinoa Tabouli Salad, Cooking Scallop Recipes on the Stovetop, Creamy smoked cod soup, and still many others.
It is true that every food that being cooked with using this kind of oil will have better taste than when it is not used it. However, it is not only good for cooking. It is also able to give many benefits for your health. Some of you maybe have understood about what the goodness that concealed inside of this oil. Yes, this oil is able to reduce bad cholesterol level.
Unfortunately, that is not the only benefit you can get from it, there are ton of other benefit which you can dig from it. Do you want to know about those benefits? Find out about it through this article.
Olive Oil for Breast Cancer and Skin Health
Looking from the research result, it is shown that olive oil good enough to prevent the breast cancer appearance. Beside of that, it is also good enough to maintain your skin health.
If you still hardly to believe about olive oil for breast cancer and olive oil for skin health, then you can read the explanation below:
- Some professors from Harvard have concluded that the vitamin E inside of olive oil is having extraordinary function in preventing the breast cancer. They were said that vitamin E inside of it is able to destroy the entire cancer cell.
- The proof about olive oil for skin health is also available. We believe that most of you have understood that our skin will need many vitamins E to regenerate dying cell. It is having many vitamin E. that is why, consuming this oil will be able to make our skin look younger.
Cooking with Olive Oil and Get Benefit
If you have interest on making that recipe, then here are some ingredients that you should prepare first:
- Plain flour 230 grams
- Rosemary 1 tablespoons (chopped)
- Rosemary sprig 2 pcs
- Bicarbonate soda 1 teaspoon
- Salt ¾ teaspoon (add more for seasoning)
- Water 125 ml
- Olive oil 75 ml (add more for brushing)
How to Make It
- Start with preheating your oven to 220 Celsius.
- Stir the flour, rosemary, soda, and also the salt in a big bowl.
- Make a hole in the center of the flour mixture and pour water and oil gradually. Stir it until transform into dough.
- Divide the dough into 3 pieces and start flattening it on the top of cling plastic. Make the dough as thin as possible.
- Brush the entire dough with olive oil and do not forget to sprinkle the rosemary and the sprigs too.
- Put it inside of the oven and bake it around 8 to 10 minutes. You can serve it with a cup of tea of coffee.
So, what do you think? Is it hard to get the benefits from olive oil? We think that is the easiest method to get benefits from ingredients like olive oil.