Muffin recipes are quite often consumed by the person including for their breakfast. In early morning breakfast, trying out the chocolate chip muffins recipe is the best choice to start the day with morning tea.
One of the muffin recipes uses the combination of best topping recipe from the perfect mixture of pomegranate juice and sugar. Thus, out of the muffin recipes out there, this simple recipes is recommended to try at home that will take only 45 minutes to serve.
This one of the muffin recipes that fames for its delicate taste called chocolate chip muffins recipe contains of some good nutrition such as 12% calories, 20% fat, 43% saturates, 11% protein, 9% carbohydrate and 6% sugars. If you want to find out how delicious the chocolate chip muffins recipe, you can try this following the best muffin recipes at home.
Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- Olive oil, as needed
- 375 gram flour
- 1 tablespoonful of baking powder
- ½ teaspoonful of baking soda
- 10 tablespoonful of free-salted butter
- 200 gram of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 360 ml yoghurt
- 2 handful of chocolate chips
- Pomegranate juice as needed
- 2 tablespoonful of icing sugar
- First of all, preheat the oven over the flame to 190 degrees Celsius with Glass 5
- Before adding the dough to the muffin tins, grease all the tins with a little oil
- Pour the plain flour, baking powder, soda along with ½ teaspoonful of sea salt in the bowl and sieve them all
- Next, in separate bowl, add some butter and sugar then beat them all until they turn fluffy
- Add one egg and beat them until the mixture mixed-well
- Then, pour a half of the dry ingredients into the sugar and butter mixture along with the one-third yoghurt and beat them all
- Add a half of remaining dry ingredients and a third part of the rest yoghurt then mix them all
- Take all the remaining ingredients and pour it into the mixture along with the remaining yoghurt
- Make sure not to over beat all the mixture
- Add some chocolate chips into the dough and mix them well
- Distribute the dough into the cups in equal amount and put them into the oven
- Bake all the muffins for 20 – 30 minutes until they turn into golden
- After 30 minutes, take all the well-done muffins out of the oven and leave them cool
- Next, add the pomegranate juice and sugar in separate bowl and mix them up into thick paste
- Top the muffin with the paste and put some elderflowers, if necessary
Chocolate chip muffin recipe that includes in muffin recipes is commonly practiced to create the perfect morning meal. This chocolate chip muffin recipe yields around 15 delicious cups of chocolate muffin. Try this recipe and find the difference out from one of muffin recipes.