Moroccan recipes offer many alternative of foods and many of them are really phenomenal which prequence interest some tourists. Moroccan recipes that include Moroccan-style roast chicken recipe always create the difference from one recipe to other Moroccan recipes.
This recipe will produce the spicy chicken with the delicate soft texture that suits to serve for the main dish. Among any other Moroccan recipes, the Moroccan-style roast chicken recipe takes you a little bit longer – around one a half hour – to serve. This Moroccan-style roast chicken recipe belongs to the daily meal for the Moroccan family.
Meanwhile, like other Moroccan recipes, this Moroccan-style roast chicken recipe contains of some good amount of nutrition such as 15% calories, 20% fat, 18% saturates, 98% protein, 0% carbohydrate, 0% sugars, 17% salt and 0% Fiber. Thus, if you are quite curious to find out how the Moroccan-style roast chicken looks like, it is better for you to follow these steps below.
Moroccan Recipes of Spiced Moroccan-Style Roasted Chicken
- 2 preserved of lemons
- 1 tablespoonful of res el han out
- 1 chili, dried
- 6 kg chicken, cleaned
- Olive oil, as needed
- 1 teaspoonful of rose petals, if you like
- Fresh coriander leaves, as needed
- First, preheat the oven over the flame around 180 degrees of Celsius and Glass 4
- Next, slice the preserved lemons into some parts and put it into the mortar along with the ras el hanout, chili, a few salt and sufficient black pepper then bash them all
- Cut another lemon into some slices both for the base of roasting tray and for the cavity of the chicken
- Then, using the knife, slash the chicken in some parts for many times and wipe with the marinade
- Sprinkle with the olive oil and wipe with the marinade for a second time
- After that, transfer into the roasting tray
- Before the chicken baked, add some rose petals on the chicken then roast approximately for an hour 20 minutes
- Make sure that the chicken skin turns sticky and the chicken is well-cooked
- Before serving the chicken, scatter it with the fresh coriander leaves on it
Moroccan recipes of Moroccan-style roast chicken recipe is kind of the special food from the Morocco that has distinct taste and appearance. This recipe yields around 4 to 6 servings that can be served for the family. Since this one of Moroccan recipes is not too difficult, it is good choice for everyone who wants to learn how to make Moroccan food. So, what do you waiting for? Let’s cook! This one of Moroccan Recipes..