Kale recipes are simple which can be easily increased the kale foods to fit the total numbers of our friends and families. This kind of vegetable is quite easy to prepare and cock, even by unprofessional cook can make it. At least they ever cook other recipes such as butternut squash recipes.
Many people say that most of vegetables and leafy green are good and almost of Kale recipes are also very good choice for consuming. It particularly amazing is loaded with some vitamins and some nutrients. No wonder even just one cup contains of 5 grams of fiber, 15 % of our daily needs recommended for calcium and vitamin B6, 180% of our vitamin A, 200% vitamin C and also 1,020 % of vitamin K. Many people say that It is a natural detoxifier too. After understanding of advantages of consuming kale make sure that you are quite often make Kale recipes.
Some Kale Recipes
The Recipes Ingredients need to prepare, Kale Salad with Apple, actually you also can create other salad Kale such as Quinoa Salad with Kale.
- Lemon juice 3 spoonful,
- Sea Salt just considered enough,
- Apple one only ( young apple is much better rather than the old ones,and it is better you peel first the skin of the apple ),
- Black Pepper powder just little around edge of spoon ( do not put black pepper to much due to the taste will be to hoot if black pepper is place to much),
- Pecorino 1 ounce only ( grated ),
- ¼ cup dates,
- virgin olive oil 2 spoons,
- Kale 1 bunch ( remove its ribs and sliced according to your convenience size)
Steps of Cooking
Whisk, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt place in a medium or big saucepan. Place kale, toss to coat and let stand for around 10 minutes. Cut the dates into thin slivers and the apple into thin matchsticks while it still stands. Place other ingredients Apple, the dates, almonds, and cheese. Enjoy your salad of kale recipes.
The above ingredients of kale recipes can be added or minus depended upon your desire and preferable, but the difference should not to far from the stated ingredients.
- Kale ½ pounds, young kale is much preferable, coarsely chopped. Steamed or boiled for a while, do not over steam or over cock the Kale, due to the Kale will be cocked again, if too soft is not good for this meal of Kale Recipes.
- Finely sliced garlic for 2 cloves
- Red chili 3 pc’s, thinly sliced is better for this kale recipes , due to sometime when we eat the Kale and the chili too. If the slice is very big the taste will be too hot to eat.
- Onion 3 pc’s finely slice
- Sea Salt, 1/3 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil
- Flavor seasoning
Step of cooking
Below are the steps of cocking, you can follow it step by step.
- Heat the saucepan in medium heat, place the vegetable oil. Do not place the oil if the saucepan is still wet, wait until the saucepan is heat enough then place the oil.
- Sautee the garlic, onion, and chili until soft ( for this Kale Recipes I recommend to use red chili rather than young or green chili for this Kale Recipes.
- Place Kale, and toss to combine with the ingredients
- Place other ingredient of this Kale Recipes, Sea Salt and Favorite Flavoring Spice, toss to combined. Continue to cock and wait until the liquid have evaporated.
- Place ½ of hot water, and put the cover of saucepan and wait for a while.
- No we can enjoy our saute kale recipes.
Here is garlic kale another variety of Kale Recipes. Kale is lending naturally to a wide variety of recipes, we can make some kinds of recipes such for salad recipes, combine with salmon recipes, with quinoa recipes, butternut squash recipes, even for cake recipes, for main dishes or for aside dishes. This garlic kale is very easy to create just 5 up to 10 minutes you can enjoy your favorite dish.
- 3 Spoons of Vegetable oil, virgin oil will be better
- 2 chopped of garlic, you considered need more garlicky flavor you can add some more. Finely slice the garlic.
- 1 bunch of kale leave, tear the kale and discard the stems, make it finely slice and clean them then filter.
- Sea Salt for seasoning
Method of Cooking
- Preheat a frying pan, put the oil then sauté the garlic . Continue cooking and stirring until the color of garlic become brown. Use large pan in order that it will easier to stir the kale.
- Place Kale and stirring until they make good mixture between garlic and kale leaves, cover the pan. Add ½ cup of water, continue cooking and stirring until the color of the kale become bright green and kale leave are soft. Cover again the pan.
- Seasoning with sea salt. Turn off the stove or the appliance and place the kale in plate or bowl and set aside. Now enjoy your garlic kale as one of Kale Recipes.