Are you fans of Jamie Oliver duck recipes? If you like the taste of Jamie Oliver recipe, then you should try cooking 2 simple duck recipes that we will share on this article.
Those 2 simple duck recipes are the adaptation of Jamie Oliver duck recipes. Beside of that, one of those recipes is Jamie Oliver duck recipes in 30 mins. You do not need to waste your time in kitchen when cooking those 2 delicious duck dish.
Since you have tried other duck recipes such as southern duck recipes or spring duck recipes. Now you could try Jamie Oliver Duck Recipes. Do you have no patience anymore to try those delicious Jamie Oliver duck recipes? Just prepare the entire ingredients and follow step by step of cooking that we will share through this article.
Some of Jamie Oliver Duck Recipes
Jamie Oliver Roasted Duck Recipes
If you want to cook delicious Jamie Oliver roasted duck recipes, then you need to prepare some ingredients like:
- Duck 1 whole piece
- Orange zest 6 strips
- Onion 1 small piece (halved)
- Treacle 1 ½ tablespoons
- Honey 1 ½ tablespoons
- Coriander seed ¼ teaspoon
- Black peppercorn 8 pieces (lightly crushed)
- Fresh orange juice 2 tablespoons
- Balsamic vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Garlic 2 large cloves (peeled and crushed)
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper as much as you like (for seasoning)
How to Make Jamie Oliver Roasted Duck Recipes
If you have the entire ingredients on your kitchen, then you can start learning about how to make delicious Jamie Oliver duck recipes. Follow the step by step instruction we will provide for achieving the best result.
- Before you cook this delicious dish, we encourage you to start removing the duck`s giblets and neck the day before you cook. Rinse the entire duck properly and cleanly. Store whole duck in the refrigerator for 24 hours before you cook it.
- Preheat your oven to 150 Celsius degree.
- Start with seasoning your duck using salt and pepper. After that, stuff some orange zest and onion into the duck. Make sure to use only 3 strip of orange zest.
- Place the duck into the roasting tin. Pour around 240 ml water inside of the tin and start to roast it inside of the oven. Roast the duck about 3 hours. Make sure to check the duck once in an hour to remove the skin again.
- While waiting your roasting duck ready, you can grab a bowl and start making the glaze.
- Combine the entire ingredients with the 3 of orange zest leftover and start stirring it on medium heat.
- Remove the duck from the oven. Pour the excess fat from the roasting tin. Put back the duck inside of the oven and start roasting with 230 Celsius degree for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the duck and glaze it lightly with the mixture that you have made before.
- Grab a plate and put some thin slice of the duck.
- You are ready to taste delicious Jamie Oliver duck recipes.
Jamie Oliver Duck Recipe Crispy Style
Do you want to try cooking this delightful Jamie Oliver duck recipes? Prepare some of these ingredients first if you want to cook it:
- Star anise 6 pieces
- Fresh ginger 4 tablespoons (grated)
- Dry sherry 2 tablespoons
- Sichuan peppercorn 2 tablespoons
- Sea salt 2 tablespoons
- Dark soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- Light soy sauce 1 tablespoon
Crispy duck ingredients:
- Duck breast 2 pieces (skin off)
- Groundnut oil 1 tablespoon
- Salad green as much as you like (for serving)
- Water 100 ml
- Ripe plum 2 pieces (stoned and quartered)
- Dried apricot 60 gram (chopped)
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamons stick 1 piece
- Star anise 1 piece
- Juice of lime 1 piece
How to Make Jamie Oliver Duck Recipes Crispy Style
- First, make the marinade with combining the entire ingredients inside of the bowl.
- Add the duck breast inside of the marinade bowl and cover it with plastic wrap for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 Celsius degree while waiting the marinade process.
- Grab a skillet and pour the groundnut oil. Use medium heat to pre-cook the duck meat until turned into golden brown.
- Put the duck meat on the baking pan and roast it inside of the oven for about 3 minutes to 4 minutes.
- While waiting, you are able to make the sauce. Grab a saucepan and pour the water. Boil it.
- Add the entire sauce ingredients inside of the saucepan. Mix it properly and cook it until mixture turned into sticky sauce.
- Get the duck meat from the oven and make a thin slice of it. Place on the plate and pour with the sauce.
- You are ready to taste delicious of Jamie Oliver duck recipes with crispy style.
Note: this crispy Jamie Oliver duck recipes are famous enough in Sichuan. However, it is easy enough to make this recipe at home.
Well, you have seen 2 delicious Jamie Oliver Duck recipes roasted. Which one of those 2 Jamie Oliver duck recipes become your favorite?