Jalapeno Nutrition Recipes are special recipes from such kind of endemic plants of America with the mild to moderate hotness. This plant comes to fame because people use it as the main ingredient to create the tasty menu. With the color ranging from dark green to bright red, the jalapeno looks interesting when it comes to delectable cooking such as grilled stuffed jalapeno. One of the jalapeno nutrition recipes named grilled stuffed jalapeno is easy to practice.
This recipe from the Jalapeno Nutrition Recipes has the nutritious ingredients that cover calories 56, fat 4.1 gram, sat fat 2.2 gram, monofat 1.1 gram, poly fat 0.2 gram, protein 2.9 gram, carbo 2.1 gram, fiber 0.5 gram, cholesterol 13 mg, iron 0.2 gram, sodium 157 mg and calcium 55 mg. With the complete nutrition covers the grilled stuffed jalapeno, this tasty recipe becomes the most frequent served appetizer in every moment.
With the time preparation and cooking time only around 40 minutes. Therefore you can serve the tasty grilled stuffed jalapeno for your family. This recipe yields around 14 servings that make your mouth watery. Try this recipe of grilled stuffed jalapeno out and discover the delicate taste behind the look of delectable grilled stuffed jalapeno.
Jalapeno Nutrition Recipes :
- 2 center-cut bacon slices
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened about ½ cup
- 4 ounces of fat-free cream cheese, softened about ½ cup
- 1 ounce of cheddar cheese, shredded about ¼ cup
- ¼ green onions, minced
- 1 teaspoonful of fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoonful of kosher salt
- 1 clove of small garlic, minced
- 14 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato, chopped and seeded
- Preheat the grill in the medium heat.
- Put the bacon into the skillet and cook it until it turns crisp and remove it.
- Crumble the bacon, cheese, minced of onions, fresh of lime juice, kosher of salt and minced garlic. Stir all the ingredients well.
- Divide the mixture evenly to fill the two-sliced pepper.
- Add the mixture into the pepper and place the filled peppers in the grill rack or grill grate with the coated cooking spray.
- Grill the peppers for 8 minutes until the bottom part of the peppers turn charred with the cheese looks browned.
- Take the peppers out and place it on the serving plate.
- Sprinkle with the chopped cilantro and tomato.
Grilled stuffed jalapeno as one of the Jalapeno Nutrition Recipes has the crisp texture with the creamy cheese on the top. This appetizer comes to its fame because jalapeno is very unique and can produce the amazing taste when it comes to this grilled stuffed jalapeno. This rich and creamy cheese with the combination of bacon in the grilled stuffed jalapeno produces the contrast taste from the original taste of jalapeno itself. Just try this recipe and taste the difference.