Italian recipes sound strongly relate to pasta and potato so that this following recipe that much belongs to Italian recipes called Tagliatelle Genovese recipe is worth trying.
With the combination of parmesan and pecorino, this food brings to the creamy taste. In addition, the combination of many vegetables in this one of the Italian recipes makes the tagliatelle Genovese recipe turns as the traditional delicious and nutritious food.
The tagliatelle Genovese recipe only takes 20 minutes serving and it contains of some nutrition such as 26% calories, 29% fat, 33% saturates, 39% protein, 26% carbs, 4% sugars, 34% salt and 0% fibre based on adult intake. Therefore, if you want to taste the best pesto from the Mediterranean coast, it is better for you to trying cooking this recipe. You only need simple ingredients to cook this wonderful recipe.
- 40 gram of pine nuts, lightly roasted
- ½ clove garlic
- 60 gram fresh basil leaves, chopped coarsely
- 1 lemon
- olive oil, as needed
- 150 gram grated cheese
- 200 gram fresh potato
- 500 gram new tagliatelle
- 1 handful of topped and tailed green beans
- Boil the water over the medium flame
- Mash the pine nuts and small clove of garlic and set aside
- Put the sea salt as needed into the mortar then bash it with the fresh basil into green pasta
- Take the mashed pine nuts and garlic to the mortar along with the lemon juice, sufficient oil and pecorino and stir well
- Season the mixture with a little salt and pepper
- Next, peel the fresh potato and strip it with the peeler thin
- After that, boil the strip potato into salt water along with tagliatelle and green beans for 2 – 3 minutes until all the ingredients well-cooked and the pasta is medium cooked
- Then, drain it all and reserve a sufficient amount of cooking water
- Add the pasta and cooked vegetable in the bowl then pour the pesto
- Pour a sufficient reserved pasta water into the sauce to make it moisten
- Sprinkle the pasta with the pecorino and fresh basil leaves and serve it
Tagliatelle Genovese recipe yields 6 servings and it is commonly served as the main dish. Thus, if you are quite curious to find out how is the flavour of this Italian recipes or food, you can to try this one of Italian recipes.