If you do not have time to cook but you still want to have nice and delicious meal, then we suggest you to try Italian duck recipes. There are many kinds of duck recipes – Italian style which is super easy and fast enough to cook. Beside of easy and fast, those Italian duck recipes are also having great taste to serve your tongue.
Often have problem when cooking any dish with duck meat as the main ingredients before? If you do, then try to cook 2 Italian duck recipes that we will share through this article.
Italian Duck Recipes with Ravioli
Beside you learn to cook other duck recipes such as roasted duck recipes, duck leg recipes,etc. For you who love with Italian food, then you should love to taste Italian duck recipes with ravioli. This recipe is surely smell and taste better than other Italian food that you have eaten before.
So, how to cook this recipe? If you want to taste this delicious Italian duck recipes, you should prepare some ingredients like:
- Duck breast 2 pieces (Skinless)
- Oil 2 tablespoons (olive oil will be better)
- Ravioli 16 large pieces
- Duck stock 1 liter
- Fresh peas ½ cup
- Salt and pepper as much as you like to season
- Basil leaves as much as you like for garnishing
How to Cook Italian Duck Recipes with Ravioli
- First, preheat your oven to 190 Celsius degree.
- While waiting your oven, you can score the duck meat diagonally. However, make sure not to cut too deep. Cut lightly on the top of the duck meat surface. Making diagonal score on the top of duck meat is important to season your meat.
- Season the duck breast with using salt and pepper.
- Grab a frying pan to cook the duck breast until it turned into golden brown color. Make sure that the entire sides of duck breasts have turned into golden brown color.
- After that, you need to put the entire duck breast into the oven and heat it for about 5 minutes.
- Grab a saucepan and start boiling 1 ½ cups of water. Pour the ravioli and cook it about 4 minutes to 5 minutes. Drain the ravioli when it is cooked.
- Pour the duck stock into the saucepan and start boiling it. After that, add peas and simmer it about 2 minutes.
- Slices the duck breast and spread it on a small bowl. Arrange some ravioli on the bowl with duck breast. Pour it with hot duck stock with peas.
- You are ready to serve nice and delicious Italian duck recipes with ravioli.
Italian Duck Recipes Caesar Salad
Do you know that duck meat is also able to be used as salad main ingredient? Well, it is delicious enough to use duck meat as the salad ingredient.
For making such delicious Italian duck recipes for salad, you need to use smoked duck meat. This is also one of fast and simple duck recipe Italian style that you can try.
If you want to serve unique salad, then try to make Italian duck recipes Caesar salad. Before learning about how to make this nice salad, you need to prepare some ingredients like:
- Duck breast 2 pieces (smoked)
- Lettuce heart 2 small pieces (washed and trimmed)
- Prosciutto 4 pieces (sliced)
- Bread stick 1 small piece (sliced)
- Olive oil 1 teaspoon
- Garlic 1 clove (crushed)
- Egg 2 pieces
- Parmesan cheese 30 gram (shaved)
- Caesar salad dressing 120 ml
How to Cook Italian Duck Recipes Caesar Salad
- First, make sure to preheat your oven to 170 Celsius degree.
- While waiting the oven, you can brush on the mixture of olive oil and garlic into the bread stick.
- Lay down the smoked duck breast, bread stick, and prosciutto on the baking tray.
- Store it into the oven for about 7 minutes to 10 minutes.
- Make sure to check that the prosciutto is crispy enough.
- Boil the egg. However, make sure that the white is firm enough, but the yolk still soft.
- After that, arrange the lettuce with bread stick, and prosciutto into the serving plate.
- Slice the duck breast thinly and place it on top of the salad with boiled egg too.
- Pour with the Caesar salad dressing and garnish it with black pepper.
- You are ready to serve unique Italian duck recipes Caesar salad.
So, which Italian duck recipe that you want to make from those two recipes? We believe that you will not face any difficulty in cooking those two Italian duck recipes.