Iris recipes are actually having so many menus. One of the Iris Recipes is Irish Stew Recipe, this delectable recipe inspired from the north-western coast of European continent named Irish stew recipe. In addition, it is one of the best Irish recipes that produces the distinctive taste and look.
With the selected ingredients from all over the world, the Irish stew recipe is always practiced to celebrate the St. Patrick’s Day. Thus, if you are interesting enough to find out how the tender lamb chops in St. Patrick’s Day celebration, you can try one of the Irish recipes out at home.
As one of popular of Iris recipes, the Irish stew recipe also comprises of some good and benefit nutrition such as 39% calories, 47% fat, 80% saturates, 144% protein, 23% carbs, 135 sugars, 25% salt and 0% fibre. This one of the healthy Irish recipes only takes you under two hours cooking process. Set aside the time and take the chances to try this following easy Irish stew recipe below.
Iris Stew Recipe
- 50 gram of butter
- 8 pieces of lamb chops
- 3 clove of onions
- 2 carrots
- 2 big potatoes
- 6 sprigs of thyme
- 3 bay leaves
- 150 gram of pearl barley
- First, put the oven over the medium flame at 180 degrees Celsius and Gas 4
- Then, transfer the butter into the pan along with some lamb chops until they turn brown. Scoop them and set aside
- Take the peeled onions and carrots then cut thinly. After that, transfer them into the pan for 5 minutes and make sure that they turn soft. Set aside to the bowl
- Next, pour the water in wineglass amount and make sure that any remaining solid foods stirred well for 5 minutes
- Spread the peeled and sliced potatoes on the casserole dish then season as needed
- After that, put some onions, bay leaves, thyme leaves, and as addition for this one of Iris recipes, carrots along with lamb chops and season again
- Then, put all the remaining onion, carrot along with the sprinkle of the pearl barley.
- Pour 500 ml of water and deglazed liquid to layer all the ingredients
- Bake the ingredients around an hour 3 minutes until the meat turns tender and the potatoes turn crispy
- Finally, for the special one of the Iris Recipes, serve it as warm
Apart from any other Irish recipes, this easy Irish stew recipe deserves to try to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with loved one. This broadly known recipe among the Irish yields around 4 servings healthy good taste food. Feel free and discover the difference to try this Irish stew recipe as one of Iris recipes.