Eggplant recipes should not to be wonder how to make it. Do you still wonder about what kind of eggplant recipes that you will try to make? Well, many people still think the eggplant as so-so food. Unfortunately, it is not so-so food anymore if you know how to cook it.
Actually, you can try many baked and healthy eggplant recipes on your free weekend. Moreover, the good news is you will be able to have those eggplant recipes from this article. However, don`t just stare at those recipes, grab your kitchen utensil and start making one of it or off course the entire of those recipes if you like.
Baked Eggplant Recipes
If you like baked eggplant so much, then we have two great baked eggplant recipes that you can try. You know what, those recipes are so easy to make. You do not need to spend more than 45 minutes to make each of those eggplant recipes. Here are those two recipes that you should try:
Baked Eggplant with Vegetable Inside
- Eggplant 1 pcs. For this eggplant recipes you need to slice it
- Tomato 3 pcs ( slice it)
- Paprika 3 pcs – slice nicely
- Virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Oregano 1 teaspoon
- Grated parmesan cheese 1/3 cup
Beside of those ingredients, you also need to have salt and black pepper to improve the taste of the baked eggplant later. Moreover, cooking spray is also needed to coat the baking pan.
How to make it:
- Prepare a nice baking pan, which you have coated with cooking spray.
- Pre-heat your oven to 200-Celsius degree.
- Grab the baking pan and start arranging the sliced eggplant, sliced tomato, and sliced paprika in the bottom of the baking pan.
- Next, pour the virgin olive oil on top of those vegetables.
- Sprinkle the oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- Do not forget to sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese on top of the entire ingredients. Make sure to close the entire ingredients with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake it on the oven for about 30 minutes. After that, turn the oven broiler to the highest set and let it be for about 5 minutes.
- Eggplant 2 pcs- slice it too
- Marinara sauce 1 ½ cups
- Egg 2 large pcs
- Ricotta 15 ounces
- Dried oregano 2 teaspoons
- Mozzarella 2 cups – you need to grate it
- Parmesan ½ cup – you also need to grate it
- Olive oil 4 tablespoons
Beside of those ingredients, you also need to have kosher salt, black pepper, and do not forget the cooking spray, which you will always need for making each eggplant recipes.
How to make
- Preheat your oven to 450 Fahrenheit and spray the baking pan with cooking spray.
- Grab the baking pan and start arranging one layer sliced eggplant.
- Do not forget to season it with ½-teaspoon salt and ¼-teaspoon black pepper.
- Put the baking pan inside of the oven and start heating it for about 12 minutes to 15 minutes maximum. If it has turned to brown, grab it and let it cool.
- In this step you need to grab the other baking pan and pour the oil inside of it. After that, pour ½ cup of marinara sauce on it.
- At this time. Grab large bowl and whisk the oregano, eggs, ricotta, 1 cup of grated mozzarella, and do not forget to add black pepper and salt on it.
- Pour the ricotta mixture on the baked eggplant, and then pour in the remaining of marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle the entire mozzarella and parmesan on top of the eggplant.
- Bake it again inside of the oven for about 20 minutes to 25 minutes. Let it cool and you are ready to serve it.
Well, what do you think? Is it hard for you to make one of those two healthy eggplant recipes? Actually, we think that two eggplant recipes are too easy for you to make. That is why, we believe that you will not find any difficulty to make it and serve it for your coffee or tea friends.