Duck teriyaki skewer appetizer is one of Duck Recipes which surely will set off your dining experience to the highest height! It is called as the proof that duck can be made into so many variants of meals. You have ever have experience with roasted duck recipes, whole duck recipes, duck curry recipes, fried duck recipes, etc.
Duck teriyaki skewer appetizer should be one of the phenomenal appetizer recipes. Most usually when talking about appetizer. It is referring to easy and simple recipes to make, usually the ingredient of appetizers are much limited to many vegetables or fruits or the combination of some fruits and vegetables.
Here is a good day for you to have the duck appetizer recipes. This duck teriyaki skewer appetizer is also considered as simple and easy recipes. Even though not as simple as the appetizer without using duck or other meat. But to make this duck teriyaki skewer appetizer is so simple and the ingredient are also easy to get.
- Soy sauce : 1/2 cup
- 600 gram of skinless and boneless duck breast meat
- Peanut or vegetable oil for 1/2 cup
- Freshly grounded black pepper of 1/2 teaspoon
- Wooden skewers
- ½ cup dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon of freshly peeled and grated ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
How to make it:
- Slice the duck meat into thin slices or strips ( or depend upon your desire, but thin slice is consider better for this appetizer)
- Mix or combine the every other ingredients and marinate the duck strips with it for an hour,
- meanwhile soak the wooden skewers in water to avoid burning during grilling later.
- Once done, wind each of strips on skewers and then either grill or broil each side for no more than 2 minutes.
- It is e extremely easy, isn’t it? ( more easier that you thought )
- enjoy this duck teriyaki skewer appetizer.