Duck grill recipes are becoming the favorite for many people. These duck grill recipes are so easy to create, you do not need to spend much times in the kitchen. Duck grill dish is the simplest from other duck recipes. Beside of time, cooking duck grill recipes also do not need too much ingredients.
However, even the recipes are simple to cook; it is still able to amaze you. If you wonder about how duck grill recipes can amaze you, then try cooking two recipes that we will share through this article.
Duck Grill Recipes You can try
Nobody can resist drinking beer. That is why, you will not able to resist cooking duck grill recipes with beer infused too. Can you imagine how delicious the duck meat after infused with beer?
For you who want to taste it, make sure to prepare the entire ingredients that we need to cook whole duck grill recipes with infused beer:
- Whole duck 1 piece
- Dark ale beer 1 can
- Barbecue seasoning 2 tablespoons
- Cider vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Barbecue sauce ½ cup
- Maple syrup ¼ cup
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
How to Cook Whole Duck Grill Recipes with Beer Infused
- First, you should rinse the entire duck meat with flowing water.
- Grab a bowl and start mixing the cider vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, and barbecue sauce.
- Rub the duck meat with the marinade mixture that you have made. Do not forget to rub the inside duck meat too.
- Set the duck meat aside for about an hour or even better if you can let it marinate for about 24 hours.
- Preheat your grill for about 15 minutes with high heat level.
- Season the duck meat with using barbecue seasoning.
- Open the beer can and place the open side on the duck cavity.
- Stand up straightly the duck meat into the roasting tray.
- Put the duck meat inside of the grill and cook it for about 40 minutes with high heat.
- Remove it from the grill and let it cool first.
- After it is cool enough, you can start slicing it thinly and you have cooked the first grill duck recipes.
For you who still cannot believe that duck grill recipes are the simplest duck recipe, then you should try cooking the second duck breast grill recipes that we will share.
Here are the entire ingredients that you only need for cooking this second recipe:
- Duck breast 1 piece
- Salt as much as you need
- Pepper as much as you need
How to Cook Simple Duck Breast Grill Recipes
- Before cooking the second duck grill recipes, you should rinse it and remove as much of fat as you can.
- After that, it will be even better if you are able to store it inside of the refrigerator for about 24 hours before cooking it.
- When you are ready to cook it, you only need to preheat your grill first.
- While waiting, you can season the duck breast with using salt and pepper.
- Do not forget to prick or score the duck meat before you season it.
- Grab a roasting tin and put the duck breast on it.
- Start cooking it into the grill for about 40 minutes/kilogram. The bigger your duck breast, the longer time you need to cook it.
- You are ready to remove the duck breast when it has turned into golden brown color.
- Let it cool and you can cut it thinly.
- The second duck grill recipes are able to be served with many things. It can be served even with any salad.
Well, those are two fancy whole and duck breast grill recipes that you can try. If you do not have many free times, we suggest you to try the second duck grill recipes first.