Duck breast recipes are tending to be more friendly, mostly the same with other duck recipes such as duck soup, duck salad, etc. Who doesn’t love duck meat dishes? One of the most lovable and notable thing from duck meat is the fact that it has such a unique flavor profile. It’s incredibly delicious and juicy. The only downside from this meat is, unfortunately, how tricky it is to cook them. If not done right, the end result is an incredibly tough meat that can break your jaw! Don’t let it stop you, though! Here are two duck breast recipes with a detailed instruction on how to preserve its succulent and tasty meat.
Duck Breast Recipes of our collection
Duck breast with honey and soy glaze. This is very easy, and it packs the right amount of sweet and salty – something that can easily satisfy everyone’s taste buds! Not only is this dish full of flavor, this one of duck breast recipes is also accompanied with savory toasted hazelnuts as well as green beans. Here is a list of the ingredients of the duck breast recipes and how to prepare as well as make them:
- 4 duck breasts (skin on), weighs 180 gram each, score the skin, careful not to pierce the meat.
- A mixture of 2 teaspoons of salt and 5 spices: 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of ground toasted fennel see, 1 teaspoon of ground cloves, 1 teaspoon of ground star anise, 1 teaspoon of ground toasted szechuan peppercorns.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons honey.
- 100 gram toasted hazelnuts and 250 grams green beans.
- 120 ml sherry vinegar.
How to make one of this one of duck breast recipes
- Rub the salt and mixture of spices into the skin, place it (skin-side down) on the dry frying pan. Leave it over low heat until all the fat has rendered, for about 10 minutes. Especially for this recipe.Flip it over and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the soy sauce and honey mixture, keep tossing and turning the breast to avoid burning. Once the liquid has turned into the consistence of a syrup, take the duck breast, put on a plate and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Take a pan filled with boiling salted water, add green beans, cook for a minute. For this one of duck breast recipes, drain and dry the green beans. Take the rendered duck fat, add sherry vinegar with some of the spices, toss the green beans and crushed hazelnuts in it. Serve with duck breast recipes.
Seared duck breast recipes with spicy cherry tomato chutney
Ingredients for the chutney:
- 3 cups of pitted tart cherries tomatoes.
- Zest from ½ lemon.
- 1 cup onion, chopped.
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed.
- ½ teaspoon ground pimenta.
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom.
- ½ teaspoon salt.
- ½ cup bell pepper, chopped.
Method of cooking
For this one of above duck breast recipes. Mix all of the ingredients and bring to a boil, then lower the heat and let it simmer until the liquid thickens and turns almost syrupy. enjoy this one of duck breast recipes.