Diet plan for women is really important when you are trying to lose weight. Beside regular exercise, controlling your calorie intake and watching what you eat is the most essential step in losing weight. However, it is very difficult to choose healthy food that we can eat while dieting. Most of us think that diet food only consists of bland vegetables and mineral water. But the truth is, your losing weight program won’t last long if you only stick to those kind of foods. You need variation even if you are dieting.
If you want to lose weight effectively, you actually can eat anything you like but you have to control your calorie intake. When you are dieting, you need to cut your calorie intake by 25 to 40%. Normally women need 2000 calories a day. It means, when you are trying to lose weight, you need to eat only 1200 to 1500 calories. Thus, to help you achieve your ideal weight, here is a 7 days diet plan for women that contains delicious yet healthy and balance foods.
7 Days Diet Plan for Women
- Breakfast: 1 slice whole-grain bread, 1 scrambled egg and 1 glass blueberry juice.
- Lunch: Turkey breast sandwich with whole grain pita, roasted paprika, lettuce and low fat mayonnaise.
- Dinner: grilled salmon with baby spinach, Brussels sprout and 1 tablespoon of roasted almonds.
- Breakfast: muesli with low fat milk or plain yogurt and slices of apricot and strawberries.
- Lunch: a small bowl of Ravioli and Tomato soup with cilantro on top.
- Dinner: 1 cup couscous with broccoli sauce and mango pudding.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal with low fat milk and fried bacon or chicken sausage.
- Lunch: Potato cake with chicken breast, also add some sweet corn and baby carrot salad.
- Dinner: Turkey burger with spinach sauce. Don’t forget to drink pineapple juice to make some variation in this diet plan for women.
- Breakfast: Banana toast with honey and cottage cheese.
- Lunch: whole wheat pita with beans, broccoli and spinach. Take half large apple for dessert.
- Dinner: grilled chicken breast with barbecue sauce, peas and carrots.
- Breakfast: Omelet with mushroom and salsa sauce.
- Lunch: Ham sandwich with lettuce, tomato and two slices watermelon.
- Dinner: steamed prawn with brown rice, spinach and cauliflower sauce.
- Breakfast: Waffle with sugar free peanut butter and a small tin of apricot.
- Lunch: Spaghetti with mushroom sauce and a glass of blueberry juice.
- Dinner: Steamed shrimp with potato cake and 1 medium orange will make this diet plan for women
- Breakfast: Healthy burrito made of whole-wheat tortilla, egg chunks, black bean, and low fat cheese.
- Lunch: Uncooked sushi with avocado and salmon or tuna. Add a glass of low sugar strawberry yogurt for refreshment.
- Dinner: grilled pork with green salads and fat-free dressing.
You can make other menu variations or mix the menu in this list for the next weeks. You definitely can stick to your losing weight program with this healthy 7 days diet plan for women.