Dessert recipes which maybe most of you think that, there are no dessert recipes that can be made easily. classified as healthy dessert, and good for weight loss. Usually people need a lot of time preparing such tenacious dessert on the top of the table. It is also true that almost no dessert is healthy and it will increase your weight.
However, if you dig quiet deep enough, you will surely able to find some easy, healthy dessert recipes, which also grant good attitude on your weight loss program. Is it true? Yes, you are not dreaming. It is true that you are able to enjoy the luscious twist of dessert without need to worry anymore about your health and weight. Beside of that, you do not need to crumble on your kitchen just for making those dessert recipes.
Many kind of raw material which can be made dessert such as kale, butternut, banana, even fineapple. If it is hard for you to be patience anymore to know about what those dessert recipes are, then let`s find out and learn about how to make those easy dessert recipes through this article.
Dessert Recipes for weight loss
Besides other recipes such as organic recipes , actually, it is true that not many desserts can be called as healthy and can be eaten by people who want to lose weight.
However, it is different with the entire recipes that we will share to you on this article. Why? Here are some explanations about why the entire recipes that we will share are trusted as easy and healthy dessert recipes:
- It will use low fat ingredients.
- Most of the recipes will have a lot of fiber substance.
- You will not need more than 30 minutes to make the dessert.
3 Easy and Healthy Dessert Recipes
This dessert is appropriate for those who love fruit. It is fresh and the most important is easy to make. For making it, you will need to prepare some of these ingredients (for 6 servings):Vanilla pudding and pie filling mix 4 serving size Shredded lemon peel 1 teaspoon Sliced banana 3 small size Sliced blackberry 1 cup Low fat shortbread cookie 1 pack
How to make it:
- You need to make the pudding according the package direction.
- Stir the lemon peel with the milk.
- Move the pudding on the serving bowl.
- Arrange the fresh fruit like banana, blackberry, and shortbread cookie.
- If you like, you can add lemon zest and fresh mint and you are ready to serve it.
If you love the taste of pineapple, which combined with soft crumbled cake, then this dessert is what you need to make. For making this dessert, you will need to prepare some ingredients like (for 4 servings):
- Low fat butter ¼ up
- Brown sugar ¼ cup
- Honey 1 tablespoon Ground cinnamon 1/8 teaspoon
- Chopped fresh pineapple 1 cup
- Vanilla ice cream 1 pint
- Frozen pound cake ¾ ounce
- Maraschino cherries 4 pcs
- Whipped cream (optional)
How to make it:
- Melt the butter at the medium heat.
- Stir in the honey, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Boil it and then reduce the heat.
- Simmer, and then uncover for about 2 minutes.
- Add the pineapple and cook it approximately around 2 minutes, and then remove from the heat.
- Scoop the ice cream and pour it with crumbled cake. Add the pineapple mixture and spray it with whipped cream if you like.
- Add the cherry on the top of the dessert before you serve it
From the entire dessert recipes, this third recipe is the most suitable for you who do not want to gain more weight, because of tasting some dessert. The brownies will not have the same taste like common brownies.
You will not taste all sweetness on this dessert. You will taste the bitterness of the real chocolate, but in the las. You will enlighten with the pure sweet of the chocolate.
So, if you want to make this dessert then you should prepare some ingredients like (for 9 servings):
- Egg 1 pcs
- Egg white 1 pcs
- Plain and non fat yogurt 3 tablespoons
- Pure vanilla extract 1 ½ teaspoons
- Sugar 1 ½ cups
- Canola oil 1/3 cup
- Sea salt ½ teaspoon
- cocoa powder ¼ cup ( Unsweetened )
- Unsweetened baking chocolate (chopped) 3 ounces
- All purpose flour (unbleached) 1/3 cup
- Whole wheat flour (pre-sifted) 1/3 cup
How to make it:
- Prepare your oven with preheat it to 375 Fahrenheit.
- Coat the baking pan with cooking oil.
- Take a small bowl and pour in vanilla extract, egg, egg white, and yogurt. Whisk it and set aside.
- Take a small saucepan and start pouring in salt, oil, and sugar. Do not forget to add 3 tablespoons of water and stir the mixture constantly on medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- After that remove the saucepan from the heat, pour in the cocoa powder and chocolate. Let it melt then add it with the egg mixture.
- Pour in the flour, start stirring it until the entire ingredients mixed well.
- Pour the mixture on the baking pan and bake it for about 25 minutes. Cool it down and slice. You are ready to serve it.
Well, what do you think? Can you imagine the tasty of those entire dessert recipes? Go get the entire ingredients and get it ready on your table. Serve those desserts for any purposes.