Crispy duck recipes are coming with difference style of flavor, this is as a alternative for those who are getting bored with other duck recipes such as curry duck recipes, boiled duck recipes, roasted duck recipes,etc.
One way of cooking duck is by frying. Fried duck is favored by many people because it can be eaten as a snack as well as a side dish meal. So, you can cook a duck be an appetizer or main course. This time we will review the crispy duck recipes that you can try at home. First crispy duck recipes is crispy duck with bread flour and second is crispy duck recipes with special seasoning.
Crispy Duck Recipes are as the following
Bread flour normally used for frying foods made from flour. But it can also be used for frying the duck. Using bread flour can make the taste of fried duck crispier. Crispy duck recipes use bread flour can be used as a snack or side dish meal. For more details, let us discuss together crispy duck recipes use bread flour bellow:
- 1 ducks, cut into 8-10 parts
- 2 lime, take the water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 eggs
- 300 g bread flour
- Oil for frying
How to make crispy duck with bread flour
- Clean the ducks, coat duck using salt and lemon juice. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Washing duck, let stand until dry.
- Coat duck with soy sauce, baking soda and pepper. Insert it into the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Whipped eggs, salt, pepper and set aside. Insert meat in beaten egg, roll them into bread flour. Repeat until dense and thick.
- Reinsert the meat that had been in the coat of flour in the refrigerator for one hour
- Preheat skillet, fry the duck until the color brown. Make sure the duck cooked evenly.
- Crispy duck recipes use bread flour is ready to serve with chili sauce or mayonnaise.
Such as crispy duck recipes earlier in this second recipe is also made crispy duck, the difference is the using of herbs. Although has different marinade but the taste is still delicious.
Ingredient with special seasoning
- 1 ducks, cut according to taste
- 2 liter of water
- Cooking oil to taste
Smooth it with special seasoning
- 5 cm galangal, grated
- 10 shallots, mashed
- 2 cm turmeric, crushed
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 cm ginger, grated
- 2 stalks lemongrass
- Salt to taste
Powdery material for frying
- 100 g rice flour
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch
- 1 teaspoon coriander, mashed
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 cm turmeric crushed
- Pepper to taste
- 25 ml of water
- Salt to taste
- 5 grains of walnut crushed
- 1 egg yolk
How to make crispy duck with special seasoning
- Clean the duck that has been cut into sections
- Puree the garlic, onion, ginger, galangal, lemongrass, salt and turmeric.
- Rub seasoning on the meat duck until evenly distributed.
- Preheat the frying pan, add water and duck meat that has been seasoned
- Cook until the duck becomes soft texture
- Lift and drain
- Mix rice flour, corn starch, salt, egg yolk, pepper, salt and water in a container.
- Enter the duck meat on the dough until evenly
- Prepare a skillet, fry until lightly browned duck
- The crispy duck recipes with special seasoning are done and ready to serve with warm rice and chili sauce.
That’s two crispy duck recipes that you can make reference to cook the duck meat. Although the famous duck meat hard, but using the crispy duck recipes above, the texture becomes soft and has a very tasty.