Cocktail recipes are using some combination of fruits as main ingredients. Fruits are a source of vitamins that our body needs. In addition to vitamins, fruit is also rich in fiber. Various types of fruits that we can eat directly or by experiencing various stages of processing prior. Such as bananas can be processed into fried food in advance or directly to eat.
Fruit processing into mixed drinks, much likely such as processing fruit into a cocktail. Some of Iced fruit cocktail recipes are is similar to various other fruit ice drinks, it is just that this is a dish drink more practical. Keep in your mind that this cocktail recipes do not use an alcohol so do not equate with cocktail recipes that use alcohol, ok. Because actual cocktail is an alcoholic beverage mixed with beverages or other materials are flavorful.
Before special cocktail served in a glass, the drink is stirred or shaken so that the materials are mixed. Alcoholic beverages are often used as a cocktail is gin, whiskey, rum, and especially vodka. Cocktail is usually made from one or more alcoholic drinks plus flavour form of liqueur, fruit juice, sugar, honey, water, ice, carbonated beverages, milk, milk cream, spices, bitters, etc.
Find below our Cocktail Recipes
A wide variety of cocktail recipes, like ice fresh fruit cocktails served at the time of breaking the fast in the Ramadan and also to the drinks menu at other festivals. Okay, let’s look at these cocktail recipes and how to make fruit cocktails are tasty and fresh:
- Whiting : 1 spoon ( tsp )
- Dried basil seeds for 2 spoons
- 2 teaspoons of citric acid
- 800 grams sugar
- Papaya fruit is half-baked
- Vanilla essence to taste
- Nata de coco 1 wrap
Let’s to cook:
- First of all fruits for cocktail you need to peel and furthermore you need to cut into small dice. After that you can store in the refrigerator to keep them fresh
- Next, make a solution of whiting and filtered until only the remaining water only. Then take papaya fruit which has been diced to soak with water whiting earlier. Add water so totally submerge and leave for about 1 hour or until the meat papaya fruit was hardened. Only then washe until the water runs out and is not left behind chalk.
- Furthermore, the water boil with sugar to enter also into the pot. Put the papaya fruit, and cook until boiling just 1 time and then turn off the stove.
- Put the citric acid and mix well
- If you boil using aluminum pot, make sure decoction of papaya and sugar, you transfer into the bowl first. Because if directly entering the citric acid granted, sugar water solution will become turbid due to reaction between citric and aluminum.
- Then you can put pineapple, melon and vanilla essence then stir until evenly distributed. When boil sugar water had been cold, you can put together nata de coco, basil that has been soaked in warm water beforehand.
- Keep in refrigerator into the cooler more
The next cocktail recipes that cocktail pumpkin, The following cocktail recipes and how to make that you can follow:
- 1/4 papaya fruit, round shape
- Squash 2 pieces, cut, clean the gums and skin, round shape
- 1 piece of pineapple, peeled and diced
- Cherry red 10 gram pieces of 2 parts
- Nata de coco 100 grams
- 500 grams of granulated sugar
- 2 liters of water
- Citric acid 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon 1 piece, take the water
- Frambozen Syrup 100 ml
- Shaved ice to taste
Let’s to cook
- Mix 800 ml of water and whiting and stir well. Soak papaya, squash and pineapple thereto. Let stand for about 2 hours. Rinse thoroughly. Set aside.
- Boil remaining water and sugar to a boil. Enter papaya, pumpkin, pineapple, cherry red and nata de coco. Bring to a boil again, turn off the heat and let the steam heat is lost.
- Enter citric acid, mix well. and Allow to completely cool
- Add the lemon juice, stir again until evenly.
- Bone cocktail squash into serving bowls. and finally add shaved ice and give 2 tablespoons syrup frambozen thereon
How? Has it been able to practice at home cocktail recipes?. This cocktail recipes typically use a variety of fruits.Therefore you can combine some which you like. It seems likely that almost cocktail using alcohol, but for cocktail recipes this one deliberately made without the use of these materials.