If your hobby is cooking, then you must know well about cinnamon. Yes, it is special spice that usually used as secret ingredient on many delicious recipes. It is able to give rich spice taste on food. However, do you know that it is concealing other benefits inside?
Do you know anything about it for weight loss and for health? Yes, this kind of spice ingredient is also able to use for maintaining our health. It is not only able to use as secret ingredient on dish.Do you want to know about what benefit you can get from this spice? If you do, then this article will help showing you those entire benefits.
4 Benefits of Cinnamon for Health
1.Lowering your bad cholesterol level
The first function of cinnamon for health is lowering your bad cholesterol level. Having too much bad cholesterol level is not good at all for your health. It can trigger many dangerous diseases. By consuming this frequently, your bad cholesterol level can be controlled.
2. It has anti inflammation effect
Inflammation is serious problem. It can make you suffer many dangerous diseases. However, it is good for dealing with inflammation.
3. Controlling your insulin level
Consuming cinnamon frequently with right amount is also able to help controlling your insulin level. Some researches have found that this spice is able to imitate as insulin inside of our body. This is good solution for you who do not want to suffer diabetic disease or even you who are suffering it right now.
4. Speed up your metabolism system
Cinnamon for weight loss is not a BS, it is true. You can use it for losing some pounds of your weight. Why it can do that? Well, it is because it is able to speed up your metabolism system. When your metabolism system work faster, then you will not have fat excess that piled up inside of your body.
Cinnamon as Recipe
Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipes
Instant yeast 1 pack
Unsweetened plain almond milk 1 cup
Vegan butter ½ cup (divided into 2)
Salt ¼ teaspoon
All purpose flour 3 cups (unbleached)
Ground cinnamon 1 ½ teaspoons
Organic cane sugar ¼ cup and 1 tablespoon
How to Make It
- Grab a saucepan and start combine the almond milk with 3 tablespoons vegan butter. Heat it but do not boil it.
- Pour the mixture on the big bowl and add yeast. Let it rest for about 10 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon salt and sugar. Stir it.
- Pour the flour and start mixing the entire ingredients together. Let it rest until the dough is doubled size.
- Grab the dough and roll out on a flat surface. Brush it with vegan butter and top it with sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll out the dough and cut it into small pieces. Brush again the dough with vegan butter.
- Bake it inside of the oven with 176 Celsius for about 25 minutes to 30 minutes.
- You can serve it directly or you can pour it with instant frost to give even better taste.