Chicken Yakitori Recipes are Japanese Food
Chicken yakitori is a kind of Japanese food made from chicken skewered like satay in Indonesia, but chicken yakitori recipes is different. They are from chicken pieces, skin, liver, heart and gizzard cut as small as the size of the general satay. The punctures yakitori was never in to mix, just like chicken, or wart.
Besides that there are also other variations of yakitori as meat birds, mushrooms, and other sintake. The restaurants that serve yakitori menu called Yakitoriya. in a typical Japanese bar or restaurant also provides a menu yakitori of course have different chicken yakitori recipes in each place.
Many people cook yakitori without using seasoning and sauce just sprinkle salt and usually they will eat with tare sauce that makes it be sweet or salty ordinary Indonesian peoples say tasteful. I will share chicken yakitori recipes so you can try it at home.
- Chicken that had been cleaned
- Fresh chives
- Soy sauce
- Japanese sake
- Honey or maple syrup
How to cook
- Heat four tablespoons soy sauce, three tablespoons of sugar and a half teaspoon of honey can also maple syrup too, Japanese sake and give water to dilute.
- Pieces of chicken meat to taste, but not too small like size satay in Indonesia
- Soaking chicken pieces into the sauce mixture for a few minutes.
- Cut leeks with a little size length of approximately 3.5 cm.
- grab pieces of chicken that has been marinated and then stabbed earlier as much as 3 to 4 pieces with hose-selingkan in leek
- After that, you can grill that chicken meat in the embers or grill in oven.
How these chicken yakitori recipes, will you cook? This may be because Japanese food and untried cook at home and have not chicken yakitori recipes so thought it’s to difficult to cook
In fact there are some varieties of chicken yakitori recipes. They are depending on the origin region in japan. Like in Hakodate and Muroran City in Prefektur Hokkaido. They do not cook yakitori chicken but pork with slice onion and eating with mustard.
Chicken yakitori recipes in Bibai city is never using sauce and only give a salt. And they do not mix only chicken. In Ehime which well known as the most seller yakitori number 2 in japan. In here they grill on hot plate. So many chicken yakitori recipes in japan but you will choose witch you want to cook.