Traditionally, people serve chicken thigh recipes with no bones and skin for the healtier and budget-friendlier food. The tender texture along with the perfect combination of ingredients makes the chicken thigh recipes belong to the most favorite menu. One of the chicken thigh recipes is garlic brown sugar chicken that serves the difference from the ordinary chicken thigh.
The chicken is served with skin on and bone inside and with a little touch perfection in cooking, garlic brown sugar chicken will turn as crispy, tender and unbelievingly juicy. This simplest garlic brown sugar chicken can be served approximately in 50 minutes and yields for 8 servings. Try this recipe out and serve the very best and delicate taste for the loved one at home.
Chicken Thigh Recipes: Incredibly Crisp – Tender Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken Recipe
- 8 bone-in and skin-on chicken thighs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of unseasoned butter, divided
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons of honey
- ½ teaspoonfuls of dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoonfuls of dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoonfuls of dried basil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for a moment.
- Add some salt and freshly ground black pepper on the chicken thighs.
- Turn down the heat of oven in the medium heat.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter on the large oven-proof skillet.
- Put the chicken on it with the skin-side down and bake it for 2-3 minutes. Set aside the chicken if it turns golden brown.
- Add the remaining butter on the fillet until it melts.
- Put the minced garlic on it and fry for 1-2 minutes until you smell the fragrance and set aside.
- Mix the brown sugar, honey, basil, oregano and thyme well.
- Take the chicken thighs on the skillet and roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes with 175 degrees of Fahrenheit.
- Remove the chicken from the oven.
- Garnish it with fresh chopped parsley leaves on it, if you like.
Garlic brown sugar chicken will be the easiest menu to serve, since it does not take many ingredients and offers simple way to cook. Believe it or not, you will never allow even single drop of sauce left on your plate, since this menu brings you to wonderfully tasty sweet brown sugar sauce.