Butternut Squash Recipes are easy, this particular butternut offer delicious ways to enjoy of this sweet and nutty winter squash.
Many people believe that butternut squash is a good source of Manganese, Magnesium, potassium and also Fiber, some vitamins such as vitamin C and Vitamin E. Above nutrients and vitamins are needed by our body, so it is not worse creating butternut squash recipes.
Besides the butternut squash loads some importance vitamins and other nutrients, this fruit is also having very well performance, good looking. The skin of this Butternut Squash is green color, when it is still young and become golden yellow. If it is old and the older of the butternut squash the skin is turning to increasingly deep orange. It is becoming richer in its nutrients and vitamins and become sweeter. It is better to create butternut squash recipes for the older butternut, rather than the one which is still young.
This phenomenal butternut squash is a versatile vegetable which is so easy to puree for a soup or stew and fibers to casseroles and pasta meals. This is also good alongside with muffins or breads. Butternut squash recipes shall dedicate for a comporting flavor to it that evokes.
Butternut Squash recipes are well known in some countries such as in Australia and New Zealand, they often create some recipes for this butternut squash. Most of butternut squash recipes are for side dish or as a meal starter.
Some of Butternut Recipes
1. Butternut Squash ( skin it, slice it up make it Square, in the middle measurement, or depend on your preference. If the size is too small it will be not good performance of the butternut squash after combining with the ingredient. And after cooking, normally the size will be smaller, broken, or not perfect anymore.
- Sugar ( red sugar is preferable )
- Sea Salt
- PANDANUS ( one leave only, attached is the pandanus leave.
- Coconut Milk
- Take your electronic appliance for boiling water. Boil coconut milk combine with water, stir it while cooking, make it in slow heat.
- After in the middle of cooking process, place Sugar, Sea Salt, The leave of PANDANUS. Keep on stir it
- Put the butternut squash. Wait for around 15 minutes.
- Turn of the electronic appliance and you can enjoy your sweet compote. Enjoy this butternut squash recipes.
Only little sort of vegetables can for roasting, one of them is butternut squash. The butternut squash recipes and the process of roasting butternut squash are very simple, it is much more simple than what other people might ever think before.
- Take butternut, skin it, slice up make the slice as square normal size,
- add with some margarine or other as the additional ingredient for better flavor.
- Arrange in the trey of electronic appliance.
- Turn on the appliance and with for around 20 minutes then your butternut squash is ready to serve.
- Enjoy your Butternut Squash Recipes for roasting Butternut Squash.
This Butternut Squash and Kale Stir Fry is fairly able to accompany to celebrate the wonderful autumn season.
- Kale, just handful or 1 bunch, stalks discarded.
- Butternut Squash ½ kg, peeled it and take out the seeded, clean it and diced. For this Butternut Squash Recipes, Kale and butternut will be the main material of this menu.
- Two spoons of butter and one spoon of oil ( olive oil )
- Chili, for this menu, use chili powder of ¼ spoonful.
- Black pepper and salt for seasoning the This can place in the middle of cooking and some more when you are going to eat, but make sure that the menu is still hot enough.
- Preheat the skillet, set it in high heat for the first time, place butter and oil, but butter just place 1 spoon first.
- Place the squash and sprinkle thoroughly with chili, pepper, and salt and turning well so that they will become good mixture. Continue cooking until the color of butternut squash become golden brown and tender, but make sure that the butternut squash are not broken or falling apart.
- After the butternut squash is tender, take out from the skilled and set aside in other plate. And set the heat in medium heat only.
- Place the rest of the butter of one spoon into the skillet and place kale and toss it to make good mixture, make it until the kale is rather soft.