Burger Recipe, what do you think if we said about burger? Some of you maybe think about couple of bread with a sliced meat on the middle of it. Yes that what most people think about burger. The main material of burger some time will be the same for those of sausage, sandwich.You need to know that burger is not always like that.
The burger recipe that we will share on this article is not like common burger. If you still cannot believe about that, then you can try making one of those recipes. Do not worry, it is simple enough to make. However, do not think it will not have rich taste because it is simple enough to make.
Burger Recipes of Our Collection
Yes, the first burger recipe that we will show to you is made with beef. However, do not think that we will show you about how to make ordinary beef burger. This is not common beef burger recipe.
Do you dare to try making this uncommon beef burger? Just prepare some of these ingredients first (4 servings):
- Onion 1 small size (sliced)
- Beef meat 500 gram (good quality)
- Egg 1 pc
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Burger bun 4 pcs
Beside of that, you also need to prepare sliced tomato, lettuce, horseradish sauce, beetroot, mayonnaise, and ketchup for serving purpose.
How to Make
- First, heat your barbecue. While waiting it, you can mix the beef meat, egg, vegetable oil in large bowl. Mix it with your hand evenly.
- Grab a handful of meat mixture and start shaping it. Make sure to make round shape evenly for those 4 meats.
- Cook the meat in the barbecue for about 5 minutes. Make sure to watch it. Do not overcooked it.
- Prepare your burger bun and place your meat on the burger bun. Place each serving ingredients and clover it with burger bun.
If you like, you are also able to add cheese on this burger recipe. Adding cheese on this burger will surely make it even tastier inside of your mouth.
This burger is well known for diet program. Some people do not want to eat burger not because they do not like it. They prefer not touch it because burger is mostly able to make more fat. So, if you are in diet program, you are still able to eat burger.
Try making our veggie burger recipe for diet program. It is not difficult at all to make it. Even we can say it is simple burger recipe to make.
or making this veggie burger recipe, you must prepare some ingredients (3 servings):
- Garlic clove 1 large size (chopped)
- Cremini mushroom ½ pound (remove the stem)
- Thyme leaves 1 tablespoon (fresh)
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons (divide into 2)
- Onion 1 large size (chopped and divide into 3 cups)
- Lentil 1 cup (rinsed and drained)
- Whole wheat breadcrumb ¾ cup
- Egg 1 large size (whisked)
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Yellow cornmeal ½ cup
- Goat cheese 2 ounces (crumbled)
- Whole grain bun 6 pcs
How to Make
- Use your food processor to pulse garlic clove, cremini mushroom, and thyme leaves.
- Grab skillet and cook the onion until it turn to golden brown. Add mushroom mixture and cook it again until the liquid evaporated.
- Stir the mushroom mixture with lentil, whole-wheat breadcrumb, and egg. Shape it into 6 patties.
- Grab a whole grain bun and cover it evenly with yellow cornmeal.
- Cook the patties with low heat temperature. Put a cheese on top of the patty and let it melt. Place it on top of the whole grain bun, which you have covered with yellow cornmeal.
- Top it with whole grain bun and serve it with tomato or basil on top of the burger.
Some of you maybe have been bored with common burger bun. Well, if you are being bored with the existences of burger bun, you can try making falafel pita burger. We will share this great burger recipe to you.
First, you need to ensure that you have all these ingredients (6 servings):
- Bulgur 2/3 cup
- Garbanzo bean 15 ounces (rinsed and drained)
- Egg white 1 large size
- Parsley leaves ½ cup (fresh)
- Mint leaves ¼ cup (fresh)
- Garlic clove 1 pc
- Cumin 1 teaspoon (ground)
- Cayenne pepper ¼ teaspoon
- Salt ¼ teaspoon
- Pepper ¼ teaspoon
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Tahini ¼ cup
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons (fresh)
- Water ¼ cup
- Lettuce ¼ cup (torn)
- Red pepper 1 cup (roasted)
- Pitas 6 pcs
How to Make
- Cook the bulgur with following the packaging instruction.
- Pulse the garbanzo bean, cooked bulgur, cumin, mint leaves, pepper, parsley, salt, egg white, cayenne pepper and garlic with using food processor.
- Shape the mixture into 6 patties. Store it inside of the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Grab your non-stick skillet and start heating the olive oil.
- Cook the falafel burger.
- Grab a small bowl to mix lemon juice, water, and tahini.
- Grab a pita and place a falafel burger, lettuce, roasted red pepper, and pour the tahini mixture. Cover it with pita and you are ready to serve it.
Is it difficult to make that burger recipe? We believe that you will not find any difficulty to prepare that simple and delicious burger recipe. Enjoy it with your family member or friend.