Bread is a food that contains carbohydrates. Bread can be for a substitute for rice menu. you can find bread in the bakery or in mini markets and supermarkets. You can also make their own bread without having to buy. The following bread recipes and how to make bread
- 400 grams flour with high-protein
- 100 grams of flour medium proteins
- 100 gr sugar
- 11 gr instant yeast (for this bread recipes, you can use the brand Fermipan or Saf Instant Bonus or Baker)
- 1/2 teaspoon bread improver (can use Baker Bonus A)
- 25 gr full cream milk powder
- 2 egg yolks (if you want a softer again with 4 egg yolk)
- Ice water or cold milk to taste (provide 250 ml of ice water or milk) Pour little by little, not to be used up, if the dough is clot well, adding water stop (I only use 150 ml only for use 4 egg yolks)
- 40 g butter
- 40 g margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Evaporated milk or 1 egg yolk dissolved in 2 tablespoons of water or liquid UHT milk.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, yeast, bread improver, milk powder) until blended.
- Put the egg yolks and mix by hand until blended and then ice water bit by bit while mix.
- Put butter, butter and salt and knead , let stand 30 minutes or until the dough more big 2 size the original and the deflated.
- Divide the dough according to taste.
- Take a batter, milled flat and let the content, or empty is also, shape according to taste.
- Proofing for 60 minutes, basting with evaporated milk or egg yolk, bake at 175 degrees for 20-30 minutes after that chill. Second bread recipes is:
- Water Roux25 g
- (3 teaspoon) flour multipurpose / high protein (mine accident using low protein flour)
- 125 g of water (I use liquid milk)
- chocolate spread
Ingredient : bread
- 270 grams of high-protein flour
- 43 g sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon full cream milk powder
- 5 gr instant yeast (half a packet of instant yeast / approximately 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 egg medium size
- 25g unsalted butter, room temperature cut into sections
- Whip cream 30 ml + 25 ml milk
- Mix milk and flour, stirring until there are no lumps.
- Heat using the stove over low heat, stir continuously until thickened
- If you’ve looked thicker lines when stir, turn and stir continuously. The right colors are still white
- If it is turned off, covered with plastic wrap and chill until ready to use while we prepare the other ingredients.
- Put all the ingredients to make bread in the mixer except butter, bread mixer pairs. For this bread recipes, do not forget to water roux included here.
- Stir at low speed until the dough is well blended. Help with spatula to on the side so that all the parts are well blended.
- After all blended to form as moist granules, the butter which has been softer on several sides. Mix well.
- Raise the mixer to a higher speed (speed 2), approximately 10-15 minutes. Or until the dough is really dull.
- After a dull, moving dough into a container that has been spread with oil. The round shape and let stand for first proofing about 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on the room temperature up to double size large.
- After 15 minutes, take a lump of dough. Milled using a rolling pin to widen then fold both ends, roller and roll it back again from the tip away and put them in a loaf pan beneath the flap.
- Once the ground is filled with stuffing, close the half and then half again its parts.
- Let stand approximately 30-40 minutes depending on the room temperature until the dough has doubled size. Do not forget to preheat the oven at a temperature of 180’C.
- baked in the oven, to check already cooked or not by way of being patted lightly if it sounds like there is a hole in it so the you have cooked the bread
That bread recipes that you can try at home and have time to enjoy with family. You can save these bread recipes if one day want to make.