Boneless duck recipes always become the main interest of those who damn love to serve duck as a mean of main menu in daily life. Baking has long become the way how to serve the boneless duck recipes, look like mouthwatering cuisine. The crispy skin of the breast duck with the fat that drips away are the two that cause boneless duck recipes always be number one to enjoy.
Some people who like to cook some boneless duck recipes always serve it a half-done duck meat with the tender texture and good smell. Thus, why not trying to cook boneless duck recipes below? Out of many other duck recipes that become the masterpieces of extraordinary chefs, these two boneless duck recipes are the best choice to try out. Check them out, then!
Boneless Duck Recipes of Our Favorite
Boneless Breast of Mallard Duck
One of the boneless duck recipes named boneless breast of mallard duck yields 4 up to 8 servings. With the following simple steps, you will find the new taste of the duck breast. Here are some steps to follow.
- ½ cup of natural honey
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoonful of dried tarragon
- 1 ½ teaspoonful of powered ginger
- ½ cup of white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 4 boneless duck breasts
- ¾ cup of orange marmalade, cut thin
- First, as marinade, mix the vinegar, crushed garlic, honey, soy sauce, powdered ginger and tarragon in a separate bowl.
- Immerse the whole duck breast and marinate in the fridge around 24 hours or one day.
- Preheat the charcoal around 50 up to 60 briquettes and leave around 20 until 30 minutes.
- Divide the charcoals becomes two portions and fill the dip pan with ½ charcoals
- Bake the duck with the skin down around 6 minutes and marinate it well
- Move to the direct heat and cook until the skin turns crispy around 5 up to 10 minutes until the meat turns medium rare cooked
- Put the duck on the ovenproof platter and cover with the marmalade
- Bake in the oven until the meat’s surface looks thicken and bubbles
- Boneless breast of mallard is ready to serve
Deep Fried Boneless Duck Recipe
If the mentioned recipe is not quite interesting for you to try out, you still have some other boneless duck recipes to choose. Been named deep fried boneless duck recipe, this recipe will be the best to serve as the part of your meal. To find out the taste of this cuisine, here are some steps to follow.
- 2 kg fresh duck
- A sufficient amount of cooking oil
- Cooking sauce
- 6 cups of duck stock
- 10 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 6 tablespoon of sugar
- 6 pieces of star anise
- ½ teaspoonful of pepper
- 8 slices of ginger root
- 4 tablespoons of yellow bean paste
- 6 tablespoonfuls of rice wine
- ½ teaspoonful of spice powder
- 2 tablespoon of flour
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoon of cornstarch
- boil the water in 100 degrees of Celsius and soak the duck around 5 minutes the take out
- in the separate of bowl, mix the ingredients to make butter well
- pour the cooking sauce in the pan and put the duck on it around 45 minutes
- take out and wait the duck until it turns cool
- separate the bones and the meat in different place
- cover the meat in the butter mixture
- preheat the frying pan and fry the mixture around five minutes
- transfer the meat into the separated plate and cut into some parts
- deep fried boneless duck is ready to serve
Two boneless duck recipes are the options for you to choose. The mouthwatering smell and the tender texture with no bones in is the perfect choice to try out as the main menu for your family. So, if you have no idea to cook for today’s meal. Why not trying one of boneless duck recipes above?