Jamie Oliver is one of the best chef that comes out with new recipes. Among his recipes, beef recipes are the example of easy to follow recipe. A recipe that uses beef as the main ingredients is cooked with some additional ingredients. Some of his beef recipes are beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe and beef stroganoff recipe. Below are the ingredients and instructions to cook.
Beef Recipes of our Collection
- 200 gram purple broccoli
- A pinch of sea salt
- Black pepper, as needed
- 2 x 300 gram sirloin steaks
- 2 teaspoonful coriander seeds
- A sufficient olive oil
- A red onion, sliced
- 1 thumb-size ginger, cleaned and chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- A teaspoonful sesame oil
- Sufficient egg noodles
- A sufficient sliced red chili
- A slice of lime
- Prepare the heatproof and put the broccoli into it.
- Pour with the boiling water along with a pinch of salt.
- Wait for 10 minutes and drain it.
- Cut the steaks into some parts of finger-sized
- Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and pounded coriander seeds
- Put the frying pan over the flame and add some olive oil
- Pour the sliced onion, garlic and ginger and fry until the onion soften
- Drop the marinated beef. Fry for a while
- Add some broccoli then cook for 2 minutes
- Pour the soy sauce along with sesame oil. Flip everything well-coated
- Serve the steak with steamed rice, noodle and lime.
- Sprinkle with red chili powder, if needed
Among Jamie’s wonderful recipes, beef recipes that use the steak have wonderful taste. This easy recipe yields 4 servings. Try this recipe at home and you can bring the family to joy. If you need more servings, you can add all the material equally.
- A clove of onion
- A clove of garlic
- A lemon
- 2 handfuls wild mushroom
- 3 sprigs parsley leaves
- 500 gram fillet steak
- A teaspoonful paprika
- A good amount of olive oil
- A knob of plain butter
- Brandy, as needed
- 50 ml acid cream
- Wash the onion and garlic then slice it. Then, grate the lemon
- Tear the clean mushroom into halves
- Chop the parsley leaves
- Wrap the beef with the clingfilm. Bash it into ½ cm thick with rolling pin
- Add some paprika, lemon juice, sea salt in separate bowl. Mix them well
- Sprinkle it on the beef
- Place the frying pan over the medium flame. Add some oil
- Pour the sliced onion and garlic until it turns fragrant
- Add the cut-halves mushroom and butter into frying pan. Fry until it turns golden. Set aside
- Pour more oil on the frying pan and fry the bashed beef for 2 minutes
- Stir the beef with the mushroom mixture, then pour a little brandy
- Wait until the brandy goes off
- Take the beef-mushroom mixture out of the frying pan and stir with the sour cream and parsley
- Serve the beef with the bread along with gherkins
This easy-to-follow recipe yields around 4 servings and if you want to have more servings, you can add the ingredients in good amount. Try this recipe at home and serve it for your beloved family.
Beef recipes are the one of the outstanding recipe that some of them take under an hour. Two of the recipes are beef stroganoff recipe and Beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe. Try these beef recipes at home and you can serve the very best ingredients mixed with the tasty food.