Almond duck salad recipes, ones of Duck Recipes. The versatility of this unique poultry meat is apparent in this salad. For this almond duck salad recipes, combined with almonds to amp up the crunch.
It’s a great dish to use up your duck meat leftover – even your fussy kid will love this salad! With 30 minutes preparation and cook time, this one is a winner for when you are a bit crunch on time and need to whip up something that is tasty and quick.
Almond Duck Salad Recipes – Ingredients
- 2 cups of cooked, and shredded leftover duck meat.
- 1 tablespoon tarragon.
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
- ½ cup mayonnaise.
- ½ sour cream.
- ½ teaspoon of grounded pepper.
- ½ teaspoon mustard.
- 1 cup toasted almonds
- A pinch of salt
How to make this almond duck salad recipes:
- Combine balsamic vinegar and tarragon in a pan, over low heat,
- reduce the liquid until almost dry.
- Mix mayonnaise and sour cream with dry mustard, then mix it well with the taragon.
- Toss in other ingredients, mix well, put it in a bowl and add toasted almonds on top of it. Serve the duck recipes.
The above recipe is trusted to be very easy to be made. Comparing to other duck recipes such as malad duck recipes, fried duck recipes, whole duck recipes. Besides it is very easy to be made this special duck menu could give you the very best flavor.
This is recipe is especially coming to over come for those who are probably getting bored with the duck recipes. For those who are getting bored with oily recipes or for those who are starting to avoid oily menu, due to there is certain circumstances such as they in diet program or due to he or she is still taking care of the body and so on. Enjoy this one of phenomenal almond duck salad recipes.